Songs that remind you of a WET FLANNEL

This should really have been better, a bit of 90s breezy pop, but the vocal is so fucking beige. I've always hated this

This should really have been better, a bit of 90s breezy pop, but the vocal is so fucking beige. I've always hated this

Shelly Nelson who when promoting her solo career said she didn’t listen to music and preferred radio 4. Says a lot :D

How was this album so fucking massive? Dido felt so cool and edgy when she first came out in 2001. Then the follow up happened. A whole album of white noise. Multi million selling white noise.

:D @ this dinner theatre tat coming after “Don’t Stop Movin’”.

And :D:D at the boys snubbing Rachel once sexy seductress Jo appears.

She was part of the whole emerging chill-out scene, she was collaborating with Faithless (and of course Eminem but whatever), and a demo or bootleg was floating around of Here With Me that was getting a lot of underground hype. I think she was signed to a major not long after that but at first she was definitely at the forefront of the scene. She was on every chillout compilation with Goldfrapp, Lamb, Morcheeba, Rae & Christian, Groove Armada, etc etc. Didn't last long once the singles started coming out. But at least the first album was OKAY. Second album was dirge.

How was this album so fucking massive? Dido felt so cool and edgy when she first came out in 2001. Then the follow up happened. A whole album of white noise. Multi million selling white noise.

Life for Rent is amazing. Delete this post.

Now the album AFTER that.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly I love almost every song in this thread.

(Not Jamie Lawson or that dire S Club one though)

Also the original Here’s Where The Story Ends is MUCH better than Shelley Nelson’s listless version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom