Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poster:
SONIC2_Poster.jpg

I'm actually quite excited for this :D

I'm still not on board with a skinny Dr Robotnik. Jack Black was RIGHT THERE.

OK I’M HERE

The first one was definitely not the dumpster fire I thought it was going to be, so YES!
And that reveal!

Third movie and live action series confirmed:

Hey Sega, while you're announcing things how about a new Sonic Mania game? No? Okay :(

EDIT: As per this article, the series centres on Knuckles with Idris Elba returning to voice him. So this announcement is... Sonic 3 & Knuckles :basil:

Last edited:
There was also a new short trailer for the Superbowl:

I assume they can't really use the Death Egg for legal reasons (since it's literally just the Death Star with a moustache stuck on it), so a giant version of the Death Egg robot will do instead :tongueout:

Oh there WAS a thread, whoops

Anyway, looks alright! I didn’t think much to the trailers for the first film and I ended up quite enjoying that.

A little bit :sour: that Knuckles is already here in Sonic 2

God that Sonic 2 cover takes me back. I may go and see this one despite not seeing the first.

God that Sonic 2 cover takes me back. I may go and see this one despite not seeing the first.

Yeah I don’t think you need a lot of back story, he’s just on Earth due to a dimension hopping ring, and the original origin story has been cast aside. Other than that, he’s the fastest thing alive and he has a lot of ‘tude

Really enjoyed this, it's largely the same as the first one with added Tails and Knuckles.

Oh, and a Shemar Moore is a walking thirst trap.

This really wasn’t for me :D but the end credits almost made up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom