South Park

i actually watched the kanye episode last night and stranegly enough found myself longing for some DARK CHOCOLATE if you know what i mean

i'm sure suedehead would

Which episode is that? I want to watch that :D

It's this one :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_There_God?_It's_Me,_Jesus

<object width="320" height="240"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/BOJY340Nfae49f4dd8d5dbaea6cd4141cb5581a6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/BOJY340Nfae49f4dd8d5dbaea6cd4141cb5581a6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Last edited:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qST5eVLudrQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qST5eVLudrQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Oh yes I did enjoy the Tiger Woods episode last night however Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina still remains my season opener of choice

and can I just say (for no particular reason) that South Park PISSES ALL OVER Family Guy

South Park is great in small doses, it gets a bit tiring trying to work through a bunch of them in one go. While I could watch Family Guy for hours on end

Family Guy is perennially an amazing 7 minute SHORT trying to get out of at a 24 minute EPISODE

The Dad and the son are just NOT FUNNY.

EVER.

Last edited:
I couldn't disagree more. I like South Park, but it is nothing on Family Guy, which barring the first series, I could watch all the time.
The first series of Family Guy is one of the funniest.

The first series of Family Guy just looks WIERD

Especially Chris and his croaky voice

Yeah the scratchy beginnings make it hard to watch.

But it's essentially 10 years worth of Seth MacFarlenes jokes in one series. The jokes are all there.

and can I just say (for no particular reason) that South Park PISSES ALL OVER Family Guy

It really does. Family Guy is what it is, animated slapstick, but in no way is it as insightful or intelligent as South Park.

South Park is SOMETIMES really good

unfortunately there's quite a few guff episodes.

Whereas FG remains consistantly watchable.

I totally agree Indie. Family Guy has been hilarious for all its 8 seasons and it keeps on going. South Park, to me, is hit and miss.

Oh and Christian, how can you say that Peter is not funny?!

I ADORE Family Guy, but they do recycle rather A LOT of Simpsons ideas (although FG usually improves them).

South Park is so original, and there isn't an episode that I don't LOVE.
especially gay Satan, fucking Sadam.

south-park-sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

"...uh huh, and Matthew, how come a transvestite donkey witch is standing next to you and how come it's wearing a dress?"

sjpsp.png

Last edited:
poor sjp, god knows i'm not a fan, but that was harsh :D

i don't know if it's the same everywhere, but the episode really reminded me of literature class here:

- what did voltaire mean?
- he meant so-and-so
- no, he didn't mean that (cause it's not written in the textbook)

Not as good as last week, but it's still been a consistent start to the series. The Pope lines were proper :D.

The 200th episode is AMAZING :D

http://www.xepisodes.com/southpark/episodes/1405/200.html

While on a school field trip to a fudge factory, Stan accidentally insults Tom Cruise again by calling him a "fudge packer", although he was literally packing fudge in the factory. Cruise then recruits 200 other celebrities that have been ridiculed by the town of South Park to bring a class action lawsuit against the town. After being called to the principal's office, Stan returns to the factory with his dad to try to apologize and convince Cruise to drop the suit. An angry Cruise agrees to do so, but only if they can help Cruise meet Muhammad. This causes an uproar, as the townsfolk fear that forcing the Prophet to appear in public will drive Muslim radicals to bomb the town. Stan and Kyle go to the Super Best Friends to request Muhammad return with them to South Park. Meanwhile, it is revealed that Cruise and the other celebrities only want Muhammad for his "goo", which will make them immune to ridicule. By this time, Cartman and Mitch Connor arrive, the latter resuming his guise as Jennifer Lopez, to get involved in the lawsuit as Cartman thought. But Connor convinces Cartman of a change of plans to steal Muhammad's goo for themselves to sell on the black market for more than the lawsuit could offer.

Kyle and Stan convince the Super Best Friends to let Muhammad come to town, but only if he stays in the back of a U-haul truck and is not seen. South Park is about to give the Prophet to the celebrities when the pickup vehicle is blown up by the Ginger Separatist Movement. The Gingers want Muhammad for themselves, hoping to use his goo for their own means. They threaten to blow up the town if Muhammad is not turned over to them. The people of South Park decide to turn the Prophet over to the Gingers, fearing the violence that will befall their town if they do not. The celebrities are angered by this change in events, but refuse to resort to violence for fear of ruining their careers. Instead, the celebrities decide to awaken the rebuilt Mecha-Streisand to force South Park to accept their demands.

Meanwhile, deciding to call their get rich scheme a failure, Cartman learns from Connor that his mom was never a hermaphrodite and goes to confront Mr. Garrison about it. Cartman forces Garrison to bring out Mr. Hat and demands that he reveal who tampered with the blood test that would have determined his biological father. Cornered, Garrison admits that there was indeed a cover-up, and the episode ends on that cliffhanger note.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom