South Park

has anyone been watching? this season is something else - all the episodes are part of a big story arc that is going unexpected directions but is expectedly brilliant. it literally has everything but the central themes are political correctness and advertising.

highlights from the last episode include classi the whore and "buckle up, buckaroo!" (from every episode this season).

I keep telling people to watch Season 19; it's one of the best seasons of a show that I can remember. Changing to a continuous narrative has given the show an entirely new feeling, and I hope they keep it up. I cannot stop laughing at:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/miXMWJyOdgw?list=RDmiXMWJyOdgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and then :D :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r7Dtn5_F3Us?list=RDmiXMWJyOdgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

new season started a couple of days ago and in case anyone is wondering it's looking just as good as the last *.*

new pandemic special was pretty entertaining.

there's a cute behind the scenes making of video too.

Anyone watch the two full-length post-COVID specials that jump the kids to the future when they're all middle aged?

They were pretty good! I love that Tweek and Craig are the only couple that stayed together. :disco:

3d631a804771f260801e1a2396d4ba1c629e84a4.jpg

Of all the adult animations of the 90s, South Park has aged by far the best IMO. It still has occasionally irritating libertarian views, but it's a lot better at evolving and reconciling with its own occasionally dodgy past than the tragic former glories of the Simpsons and the unwatchably awful Family Guy, which i'm genuinely embarrassed to ever have enjoyed.

what's so bad about Family Guy now? Mind you the last season I binged watched was probably from 2017-2018.

Am I the only person still watching?

It kinda blows my mind that a 20 year old offensive cartoon comedy currently has the healthiest and sweetest portrayal of an LGBT relationship of any TV show currently airing. :D

I need to get back into it. I think I lost interest about season 20 when it seemed to lose the plot a bit

there haven't been new episodes in ages, it feels like. i mostly still love this show even if i wasn't crazy about the last couple of pandemic specials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom