Spain 2023: Bianca Paloma - Eaea

How will this do?

• Total voters
I love EaeAEAEaaa to bits, but it does bring to mind this other flamenco inspired ART that was cruelly publicly shamed

Hopefully voters have learned that being MOANED at for three minutes flamenco style is a PRIVILEGE!

No then. The same thing exactly 40 years later :D

I presume Spanish gays will be calling for the ABOLITION of anything with even a whiff of flamenco, including arrests for any public displays

I do think the production on this is amazing and it's probably one I'll go back to (now I don't need to spend my time worrying about whether Q. Loreen will win) but if you're going to send something wilfully uncommercial, WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?

I feel like España NEEDED to get an entry like this out of their collective system, and if the follow up to Chanel was going to underperform at least they did so with FLAMENCO ARTPOP :disco:
It would have been much worse if Agoney had been selected and bombed, which I think would have been a likely scenario.

Give us that ropey banger next year when the expectation and pressure isn't quite as intense :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom