Spice Girls Reunion

Because it’s not nice to always be negative (:side-eye:), I would say that I DO like the green on Mel B but the HAIR looks a bit wonky and somewhat like one of Whitney’s wigs after a night on the pipe and a bit of a chew off Fido :(

Still, looking forward to the albam on C&A International :disco:

What does this mean? Are they going to be releasing an album? :disco:

it's probably the record company that will release the cartoon's soundtrack (apparently including Victoria *screams* )

Whatever happened to that SEE YOU IN AUSTRALIA! pledge or whatever it was? I suppose that bore of the year Geru is far too busy going to church or staying at home whipping up a CROQUEMBOUCHE now she’s all respectable :side-eye:

she's probably practiced it live with Bluey-Madge a million times so wheels it out :D

We're watching a dodgy YouTube video of a Wembley show. Oh the excitement of being there :disco:

I watched the show on yotube the other week too! Oh what an experience. I think that it was the summer before COVID makes it more MAGICAL

What was their reason for not officially filming THIS TOUR? I actually can't believe they haven't done it for the two reunion tours. Even Madge has done it for her Madame SHED tour.

Oh.

The Spice Girls have broken our hearts once more.

The ’90s British pop group have reportedly parted ways again and their future plans — such as an animated film, a 2023 world tour and other gigs — have been canceled.

“It was going brilliant — but COVID killed the momentum,” a source told the Sun.

The source added, “Now it’s done again. There’s nothing on the agenda and they’re focusing on their own things.”

Members Geri Horner and Mel B have been the main force behind a reunion tour. Victoria Beckham, a k a Posh Spice, was not involved in the concerts. However, she was set to appear in the animated flick.

The cartoon was to be a superhero-themed romp in which the group members attempt to reclaim the “Girl Power.”

“The girls loved being back on stage and it reinvigorated their love for performing,” the insider said. “But a few years of lockdown and everyone’s back has turned on the group in favor of other projects.”

“Geri is talking about new TV things, Emma [Bunton] has TV and radio work and the two Mels [Mel B and Mel C] are focusing on their own stuff,” the source said. “Victoria certainly isn’t going to be the one to bring it back to life — so it has fizzled out. They’re done.”

It sounds like a load of shite to me, they'll want the money

I wouldn't be SHOCKED if the animation was scrapped though

the minute their management book a venue they'll come running back. what a load of old shite. Victoria Beckham NONPLUSSED at this news while having grilled fish.

hi guys!

unfortunately we all have better things to do so we decided to break up, but we'll come back in a few months for SpiceWorld25 (and to flog new merch)

keep it spicy, xx

vb.PNG

thank goodness they managed to book RANKIN to photograph them the way only he could

edit: oh ok he was involved in the 90s so I suppose it makes sense 🥴

Oh.

“Geri is talking about new TV things, Emma [Bunton] has TV and radio work and the two Mels [Mel B and Mel C] are focusing on their own stuff,” the source said. “Victoria certainly isn’t going to be the one to bring it back to life — so it has fizzled out. They’re done.”
So nothing planned for them, then. :eyes:

What actually IS Mel B doing? She seems to have gone from a pretty well known name in America thanks to AGT to moving back to Leeds and becoming a team leader on Celebrity Juice, and stand in presenter for Steph on Stephs Packed Lunch after her divorce.

What actually IS Mel B doing? She seems to have gone from a pretty well known name in America thanks to AGT to moving back to Leeds and becoming a team leader on Celebrity Juice, and stand in presenter for Steph on Stephs Packed Lunch after her divorce.

Probably looking after her mental health a bit better?

She's left that LA State of Mind.

(I imagine after being isolated from her family for a long time, it might be quite nice to be close by and to reconnect).

She has been living there for around 3 years now I think so I would assume she is actively choosing to stay out of the spotlight or work has possibly dried up? I love her, but she has definitely been keeping a very low profile compared to the other girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom