Spotify Only You

My Unique Artist Pair: Claptone & Kelly Clarkson :D
My Listening Through Time:
2016 Cash + David
1976 ABBA
2021 Dua Lipa
My Unique Genre Combination: Candy Pop - Latin Rock
My Unique Moment: playing Dua Lipa's That Kind Of Woman in the evening.
My Audio Birth Chart:
Sun sign - Lana Del Rey
Moon sign - Lady Gaga
Rising Sign - Madison Beer (??)
My Perfect Dinner Party: CRi, Girls Aloud & Madonna :D

2021: Justin Bieber :eyes:

tenor.gif

I'm not sure if we have a general Spotify thread for general MOANING OCH BITCHING so this'll do.

Has anyone found recently that even though Auto-play is turned off (that is the continuation of "similar songs" after you finish an album), it seems to be happening anyway? Apparently, it's a new feature and not actually a bug at all. But bizarrely, it won't do it if you're connected to your phone, just when you're connected to a device (i.e. Alexa which I use in the background during work all day).

This is rubbish. :evil: If I'm listening to a new artist I have no idea when the album's ended. It also frustratingly always seems to start with a song by the same artist you've just listened to, so it's very easy to not realise straight away. There's no way of turning it off either. It's really annoying - especially all the time I spent uninstalling, re-installing, going through all my settings etc. etc. as I assumed it was some sort of bug. Why on earth would they possibly build a feature that actively ignores one of your chosen settings?

Spotify have apparently suggested sticking your album on repeat so it won't end then start playing auto-play songs. GREAT! :D :eyes:

I’m still annoyed I got have this Only you thing

Well there is a thing for it when I press search, but it’s just generic decade and genre playlists

I'm not sure if we have a general Spotify thread for general MOANING OCH BITCHING so this'll do.

Has anyone found recently that even though Auto-play is turned off (that is the continuation of "similar songs" after you finish an album), it seems to be happening anyway? Apparently, it's a new feature and not actually a bug at all. But bizarrely, it won't do it if you're connected to your phone, just when you're connected to a device (i.e. Alexa which I use in the background during work all day).

This is rubbish. :evil: If I'm listening to a new artist I have no idea when the album's ended. It also frustratingly always seems to start with a song by the same artist you've just listened to, so it's very easy to not realise straight away. There's no way of turning it off either. It's really annoying - especially all the time I spent uninstalling, re-installing, going through all my settings etc. etc. as I assumed it was some sort of bug. Why on earth would they possibly build a feature that actively ignores one of your chosen settings?

Spotify have apparently suggested sticking your album on repeat so it won't end then start playing auto-play songs. GREAT! :D :eyes:
Spotify have way too many engineers with way too little actual work to do. they constantly tinker with the app, taking away things that work great, adding shit nobody asked for. most of the biggest turds appear and then disappear a week later again. it's so dumb it makes my disapproving HOLE TWITCH.

The autoplay thing always seemed to turn back on whenever they'd update the app, no matter how many times I turned it off :evil:

I’m still annoyed I got have this Only you thing

Well there is a thing for it when I press search, but it’s just generic decade and genre playlists

same as me. Nothing coming up no matter how many ways I search for it

Calm down pls

Cornelia Jakobs ‘back to square one’

I’m glad I never got rid of my mp3 files for when it really does go to shit good and proper.

It never went down for me anyway :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom