Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him

While not what anyone really wants from Steps, I really like it and so does SDF (assumption) but do YOU?

It’s alright but yeah, I’m not sure it’s actually for me hun

sorry to disappoint x

Okay, listening again, love it

jokes bbz

Reactions: dUb
It’s FINE in a Melodifestivalen ballad that flukes a spot in Andra Chansen and is never heard of again kind of way.

Reactions: dUb
The “can’t even reach you by phone” lyric is funnier than it ought to be

I think it’s the delivery of it

It’s FINE in a Melodifestivalen ballad that flukes a spot in Andra Chansen and is never heard of again kind of way.

“Never heard of again” except in 10,000 word thesis written by some gay to prove the theory that Sweden is homophobic :disco:

Reactions: COB
The chorus melody REALLY sounds like something (apart from Born To Make You Happy).

It’s going to keep me awake.

The 30 second snippet I can get on my phone is... meh

funny how they’ve gone in hard for the calculated gay buzzzz tracks, but then have drippy midtempos, who do they think wants it?

Or are they trying to fluke another Heartbeat?

It does feel like Heartbeat was the prototype for these ballads

I think they’re deluded enough to think that they’re going to attract swarms of new fans with some kind of “oh wow, that’s Steps?!” effect.

The masses just gagging for a H and Claire ballad to match Beauty and the Beast

Fine, H & Claire can have their self-indulgent versus duel duet ballad, and I'm sure in their heads they'll have Broadway casting agents maxing out their inboxes with voice mails. I hope the others (and by that I mean Lisa and Faye) just looked at each other as if to say "costume change and a topple". I'm only going on a 30 second clip of course.

The lyrics for this are especially awful

'What we don't understand... to breathe we need a hand' :zombie:

Deeply drippy. Under My Skin is so much better than this. At least it is one of the H prominent songs out of the way and it is at the end of the album.

I GIVE UP (after track 11).

Flukes being the operative word. In any normal year that's 6th with a BULLET in a semifinal.

"We went through heaven to hell. We know it all to well", Claire Richards sings in the opening verses while Lisa Scott-Lee is heard mumbling "A letter... such shock" in the background.

I couldn't make it to the end.

And that Something In Your Eyes mix isn't very special either. It's quite generic, as remixes go. And when you consider the material they had to play with when it came to that song, too...

Reactions: D5K
I couldn't make it to the end.

And that Something In Your Eyes mix isn't very special either. It's quite generic, as remixes go. And when you consider the material they had to play with when it came to that song, too...

Agree on both, although at least the SIYE mix did something different from the Jenny Silver version.

Hiya @dUb I quite like this one tonight x
giphy.gif

Reactions: SDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom