Steps - Something In Your Eyes

WILL IT BE NOW AND FOREVER?

• Total voters
H looks like a balloon there. Faye, as per, looking stunning and Lisa looks rather good as well

Did anyone see the performance? I’m sure it will come online soon. It has pushed the album to #2 on iTunes and the single back from the 90s to #37 so with a bit of luck it was pleasing :disco:

These outfits for H & Claire :D

LSL with her attempted AD-LIB OF GLORY :D

(Faye and Lee looking great)

THE WEIRD-ASS STRINGS. :D

What an absolute RACKET of a performance.

Why was Lisa singing like she hadn't quite finished chewing a toffee?

It reminded me of the sort of semi-shouted thing you might get off a Melody Festival desperate who comes 7th in one of the DVs

H auditioning as Po from the Teletubbies

Can't believe how low energy and static that performance was compared to the BANGER that Jenny Silver made it.

I can't for the life of me understand why H and Claire agreed to those outfits.

They sounded good, but I agree the performance was oddly flat and lifeless.

Has H stacked on weight? I hadn't noticed before. That outfit looks like it's concealing a harness. I was expecting him to be hoisted aloft into the fly tower at the end.

Lee's arse and thighs when he's standing facing H across LSL are quite the treat

God I know it's well worn territory but CHEER UP CLAIRE

That was You'll Be Sorry video levels of going through the motions. Say what you will about LSL but she was the only one who you can rely on to bring her A (for effort) Game to every live performance.

Lisa was in to it, and the choreography from chorus to her verse was the best bit of the whole thing

They should have copied Jenny though, as it was severely lacking in comparison

The first verse could be Faye's....... or

tenor.gif

Last edited:
UPDATE:

"Something In Your Eyes" still slaps pretty damn hard. Steps version or Jenny Silver version.

I'm veering over to Jenny Flougenblougenssøn personally. I'm still comprehending that live performance side shimmy thing.

To think Steps almost cut this song from this album, What a tune its my favourite single this era

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom