Steps - What The Future Holds [New Single & Album]

TELL ME BABY

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Apparently 'What The Future Holds' popped up on iTunes China overnight :o

It seems to have disappeared from everywhere now but PJ/Twitter gays tell me it is amazing and they have a crap new logo

It was all supposed to happen last month around the time of the Australian tour so there's definitely something out there.

I'll take those reviews with a giant pinch of salt but the quality control on the last album (and its reissue) was perfect so I'm definitely hopeful it's going to be good.

I'm taking it with a huge pinch of Lisa, glare of Claire, swallow of Lee, snort of Faye and giant shove of H.

New Steps would be exquisite right now.

Re: the iTunes fuck up.

In the immortal words of Lisa Scott Lee ‘that’s really shit’. It’s so rubbish for them.

If it's leaked why don't I have it on repeat on my mp3 machine?

Reactions: D5K
oh poor Steps :(

Anyway I'm here for new Steps :disco:

Nerys if I click that link, will you steal my bank details? :(

Wish I had the whole thing. Don’t they realise Festival Di Soldi starts soon? SELFISH.

Just thinking how a 30-second LQ clip to obsess over is a nice reminder of the first phase of the group

intentional leak confirmed

Queen Rita’s on board

let’s get that (iTunes) number 1 :disco:

OOOH! Yes please! I’m still kinda SHAKING AND CRYING over what we got last time.

We really were spoiled last time

Still gagged at Neon Blue tbh

I hope they have a new Abba cover

Ideally one of the new songs before those lazy bastards deign to bestow them upon us

So we already have new Dua Lipa, but Gaga, Steps and Kylie to look forward to.

The gay God is blessing us.

OOOOH! I expect they think the success of Golden means a Christmas release is a good idea.

HERE FOR IT.

I am here for this

Their comeback performance on The Palladium last time was all sorts of amazing :disco:

What the hell?!?! I completely missed this and wasn't expecting anything, grr! That clip doesn't work anymore, if someone has it and wants to PM me it, that would be lovely of you as I am impatient :horny:

Lisa Scott Lee furiously calling the police on every gay on twitter right now who has heard this song

Alleged artwork :o

R-15377096-1590539300-4829.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom