SCD Strictly 2020

So far, what a terrible list but then it must be only the scraps left to take part at this stage. I like Sandi but I don't necessarily want to see her doing the quickstep.

I did not know (but I'm not surprised) that Steph is a LESBANESE.

Bruno RUMOURED to ditch Strictly this year in favour of Dancing with the Stars as he doesn't want to be flying back and forth amid CORONACRISIS. Isn't Motsi based in Germany too? This series is DOOMED!

Steph is LOVELY. Met her at a Belinda Carlisle concert a couple of years ago :D

Oh shit, I bet they get Len back :zombie:

Len is surely SO OLD that he should stay at home for his own safety (and our purely coincidental viewing pleasure).

I'm more worried they may finally be driven by panic towards DU BEKE

Are all the dancers UK based?

Most of them are I believe. I think Nadiya is married to a footballer and based overseas. Not sure about some of the newer ones like Johannes, Nancy and Graziano but all the more familiar faces are based in the UK.

The Mirror today speculating the Cheryl Tweedy/etc is being lined up to replace Bruno.

Strictly Come Dancing will return to BBC One this autumn, but the 2020 series will be "slightly" shorter than usual due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The BBC said adjustments would be made "to ensure we deliver the high standards audiences know and love".

"The safety of our cast and crew is of the utmost importance to us," it said, promising updates "in due course".

The BBC has not announced how long the 2020 series of Strictly will be and how many celebrities will take part. Strictly normally begins in September, and ends in mid-December.

They are set to start rehearsing remotely at the end of July and could be isolated along with key production members.

The plus side to all of this is that we won't have people clapping five seconds into the routine when a celebrity lifts their leg two inches off the floor.

I'm sure they'll get the socially distanced audience to whoop and holler all the louder.

The football has been doing a similar thing, playing pre-recorded cheering to coincide with goals and near-misses (I have heard this from sub-humans who actually watch it so I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this statement).

Is Bruno not taking part in the show this year? I have read he is opting for the US version only as it pays more money.

It's still unclear but probably not. He doesn't want to be flying back and forth at the moment (understandably)

I assume Oti will get Jamie again? She did strike it lucky with Kelvin.

A gay from Westlife (sorry, I don't know her) is rumoured to be part of the first same-sex couple this year alongside Johannes.

Kai Widdrington (not Brian Dowling), who was on the Irish version of the show, is apparently in the pro line-up as a SPARE:

Brian-Dowling-Kai-Widdrington-Feature-Image.jpg

Also BEV CALLARD is in the mix of rumoured names. I very much want this to happen.

Although I did revisit HOT MONEY during lockdown and it was a TREAT.

I do have a soft spot for Life Begins :D

First three official names from The One Show are Caroline, Max George and Jason Bell (NFL and Nadine's ex apparently).

Was Bev not also rumoured to be taking part in this years I’m a Celeb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom