SCD Strictly 2020

Tess talking about emotion again...

Ranvir does do a very good ballroom, and she nails the acting bits too. I know he's been very lucky with his partners but Giovanni does teach and choreograph well.

Shocked to my very foundations at those scores. Maybe not before, but certainly after the 10s they've given to Hrv and Chelsea I am.

She is bloody brilliant and deserves to get to the final at least.

I hope Motsi at least has a snack in whatever that shoulder thing on her shoulder is. And is caught by the camera tucking into it.

I like Bill but that was danced at 0.5 miles per hour and it wasn't particularly challenging.

Unusually Craig seemed a bit more keen than the other two.

I don't think the theme quite came off. I think the AT is difficult for the celeb males as it looks like they aren't doing much.

Fantastic as usual for these two but those suits are HIDEOUS.

They were quite distracting. Excellent, though he looked a little lost a couple of times coming out of the spins.

Motsi rambling on again.

How nice for Janette to be complimented on her choreography, must be a pleasant change for her.

Karen dancing in front of Jamie so you couldn't see his Jive kicks.

High energy but lots of running around bits rather than Jive.

Oti looked and mostly moved magnificently (up until the final wobble), but Bill wasn't left with anything the general public could pick up on much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom