SCD Strictly 2020

I'm not an avid viewer and tend to dip in and out. Are you all hating on R SEXY BRAVE LAD JJ?

Why not HRVY and his lack of vowels?

I'm not an avid viewer and tend to dip in and out. Are you all hating on R SEXY BRAVE LAD JJ?

I started off hating on HRVY. I suppose I have thawed a bit and I actually quite like things working out for rubbish Janette for once.

COME THROUGH Jamie, past form suggests he is a shoe in for the semi dance off and I fear a JJ bounce back.

JJ is a bad dancer and has nothing other than being a war hero and having a cute daughter. He’s not even comically bad. HRVY is pretty good.

Interesting that the Rumba isn't being completely rested this year. Wonder if anyone other than HRVY will be set up for trouble.

Finally the right two are bottoms. Entitled JJ to go please. I hope Karen goes full G.I Jane next week if she, I mean Chelsea guy, makes it.

That was a close shave. I don't like Jamie much but I could not stand this guy any longer.

MOTSI

After Jamie's iffy moments, once it was in Shirley's hands I could see her saving JJ and his amazing long legs.

PHEW

I like Strictly but it annoys me that those who actually choreograph the numbers don’t get credit and they happily make out the pro dancers do it.

I like Strictly but it annoys me that those who actually choreograph the numbers don’t get credit and they happily make out the pro dancers do it.

To be fair the pros often do credit the outside choreographers when they get the chance with Claudia or on It Takes Two.

I know it has been an unusual series but it feels a bit off that HRVY is doing the only Rumba of the whole run this week. I expect he'll make at least a decent go of it.

Jamie was definitely expecting more than an 8 from Shirley and Motsi after those comments.

Ranvir was very good, but her Jive will surely land her in the bottom two on the leaderboard at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom