SCD Strictly 2020

All the dances so far are mid-series mid-tier material. Not a great series.

I think the semi final dances quite often are a bit underwhelming due to the doubling up.

They're going a bit OTT with the Maisie praise as well. I've seen better from her. Gorka bless him wasn't the most natural in that style, though I appreciated the double bum wiggling bit.

Motsi commenting on everything from Ranvir’s hair, neck and the music, but little about the dance.

It is so annoying as she has the technical knowledge but just blathers on about 90% of the time. She just gave specific feedback to HRVY so she can manage it sometimes.

I thought HRVY did a fair job with the Rumba. The judges were quite picky with him compared to how they've been most of the series. Still think he is quite likely to end up second on the leaderboard behind Maisie anyway.

I did not like that rumba AT ALL. I know it feels a bit wrong because he is like 17 and Jeanette pushing 40 but there was ZERO SEXUAL CHEMISTRY.

In the words of Arlene, "I want RAW SEX!".

Gio going full on distraction mode in the sailor outfit.

That was NOT GOOD. The shortened series has largely let Ranvir off the hook on the Latin side thus far (as it has with Jamie avoiding anything that is not full steam ahead). I think Giovanni should have lobbied for her to do the Rumba rather than the Jive.

I loved that apart from the guitar faffing bit. She can come across as a bit of a LADETTE but she really turned the ELEGANCE up.

I loved that apart from the guitar faffing bit. She can come across as a bit of a LADETTE but she really turned the ELEGANCE up.

Johannes and Cath did guitar faffing better last year.

Once they started (and I suppose the music did lend itself to an extended intro) EASILY my favourite tonight. She did nearly take Gorka's head off during an under arm turn though.

Maisie's last dance was comfortably better than that and it felt more showdance than Charleston.

:D at 'a role model for his generation'.

Jamie vs Ranvir bottom two I expect, and Ranvir's Waltz should save her. I do wonder what Giovanni will do for a showdance next week though...

Hip hop dancers would feel represented by that? It was almost like how white people used to gesture when the topic of rap music came up and thought it was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom