SCD Strictly 2020

Karen transforming herself has been such a series highlight for me. To think she started out on this show as a hard-boiled 70s Cher and now she's a hard-boiled genderless lesbian :disco:

Ranvir must have a PR for this or else the Beeb know full well what they're doing. It's totally the way to get through as a strong stunning successful woman who would be gone in seconds if she ever dared said she was those things.

I wonder what aftershave Craig wears. I'm thinking sandalwood. He just strikes me as someone whose scent would arrive a few seconds before you see them.

Well OF COURSE you can dance a Salsa that appears to have more determination to get to the final than a Waltz Shirley.

To be fair either couple would really be making up the numbers in the final.

Bit of a SHOCK BOOT I have to say especially as Ranvir went for the waltz and Jamie was a bit SLOPPY.

I think this is HRVY Vs Bill with Bill winning if he is wise with his dance choices.

I never need to hear that heavy metal soundbite from Shirl ever again. Who knew she was such a groupie. I imagine she's banned from Status Quo gigs.

I miss Girls Aloud doing a full routine with the pro's for I Think We're Alone and spotting the gays based on how much they were clearly having a stroke with the excitement (except if lumbered with Kimba obviously).

Well I'd say Ranvir was a surprise success story. She had a bit more in her, but I don't think she knew how to access it.

HRV has this in the bag. He'll likely re-do the gold Fred Astair and Janette Rogers, but even the snow globe rumba was a winner's dance if ever I saw one. I just hope Maisey excels and Bill does his initial potential justice (but he seems to have plateaued).

HRVY telling Janette 'such a beautiful leg' :gross:

Jamie will be doing his Charleston and Couple's Choice routines in the final, so swerving the Ballroom and Latin. Also having the nerve of dancing to I'm Still Standing, which should have been retired from the show after the Halfpenny Jive:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to save myself the spoiler and be surprised on the night. Although my expectations are in check (and I can already see that Bill is gunning for the POPULAR VOTE with a bit of a BASIC CHOICE for his showdance).

I think I'm going to save myself the spoiler and be surprised on the night. Although my expectations are in check (and I can already see that Bill is gunning for the POPULAR VOTE with a bit of a BASIC CHOICE for his showdance).

Sorry, have spoilered now. I forget that just because I sit through two and a half hours of weekday warm up waffle on It Takes Two other people might like to come to things fresh on the Saturday show.

Oh don't worry, it's hardly the LOST FINALE :D

I'd love to watch It Takes Two regularly as I like Zoe a lot but it's an odd time for me and I can't be bothered to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom