Strictly 2021

Webb (I might be misremembering but isn't he a horrible transphobe?) will be hoping to do a Bill Bailey and Tom hoping to do a Harry Mcfly.

They showed a glimpse of the third at the beginning - the foot of a glam looking black lady.

I would have assumed all of McFly had done it by now, or was it just the one?

Anyway BOO to Robert Webb, utter wanker.

I would have assumed all of McFly had done it by now, or was it just the one?

Anyway BOO to Robert Webb, utter wanker.

Just Harry. Dougie was one of the least memorable winners of I'm a Celebrity.

Reactions: VoR
I love AJ on the reality shows I have watched her on but what is she actually famous for? I’m not sure I have ever saw her presenting anything?

I love AJ on the reality shows I have watched her on but what is she actually famous for? I’m not sure I have ever saw her presenting anything?
If I remember correctly she was the first host of Big Brothers Bit on the Side on Channel 5 with someone else but she was pretty shit, they fell out and then she got sacked.

I preferred John Whaite when he was skinny on GBBO. Quite enjoying the line up so far.

Robert Webb might be good. He won that Sport Relief dance thing doing his Flashdance routine, but that was a while ago.

I did think the first male celebrity in a same sex couple might be a somewhat bigger name but interested to see how he does. I am sure a certain portion of the audience will get the complaints pouring in to a much greater extent than Nicola and Katya last year, because it is two men and the routines during their short run were all very buddy, buddy.

I wonder if they will consider doubling up with a female same sex couple as well?

I saw John Waite out in Eagle bar in Manchester a couple weeks ago. He seemed nice and friendly and looking like an absolute spunk

Rhys Stephenson, who is apparently a CBBC presenter, is the latest name announced.

I like Sara. Don't see her lasting too long, though.

Thank God at least we don't have to worry about her being paired with Anton.

He's a religious nutso that doesn't work on Sundays right? I guess Tess will have to come out and admit the results show is not LIVE after all :eyes:

I have NO IDEA who that other lady is.

Tilly Ramsay confirmed. I had no idea she was famous for anything other than being Gordon Ramsay’s daughter.

Tilly Ramsay confirmed. I had no idea she was famous for anything other than being Gordon Ramsay’s daughter.

I guess she is filling the now standard young, social media influencer spot. Would think it is likely she will end up dancing with their new AJ type.

Greg Wise is an unexpected addition but good casting (watch him go out first now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom