Strictly 2021

Maybe next week when one of the perennially unpopular Tilly and Rhys is out of the way his time will FINALLY COME?

People of equal questionable ability to his have reached quarterfinals before, my real issue with Dan is his ROTTEN personality and his UTTERLY MISPLACED SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS about who he is and what he represents in this show.

I suppose it was too much to hope that Dan would be given another Latin number. Better the Tango than a Waltz:

A SALSA OFF between John and AJ.

If Kai is clever he will put in LOTS OF FLASHY LIFTS which is something John and Johannes will not be able to do :eyes:

This leaderboard is proper dodgy. I don't know what is going to happen with the dance off now.

Most ridiculous moments of the evening: Shirley Ballas telling Rose she did well to block the noise of the cheers for Rhys out, Daniel going on about fish fingers then immediately showing off splayed hands, Shirley Ballas giving Dan a 9.

I suppose we'll have to hope that the voting public will get behind AJ like last time she was bottom of the leaderboard, and at the expense of Dan.

Getting Chic on to do all the numbers (calling both Kathy Sledge and Norma Jean) would be a much better theme than the usual batch.

I'm quite over all the lifts tonight. Not my dance and definitely not my song, but another top notch from Rose.

They are aware of how poor Dan is compared to the rest I hope. Giving him a 7, 8s and a 9 and AJ 1 point less is starting to look like paid promotion for their breakfast show.

John never quite letting go always surprises me that he still scores so high even if I enjoy him and his frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom