Strictly 2021

FetchFugly

Pregnant
May as well have a thread as there is some news today:

A shame but it seemed to be on the cards ever since Rylan started.

It has already been confirmed that all the pro dancers are coming back, though Oti said it would be her last series (then walked it back). It sounds like they are planning for a series more like normal than last year.

She don't need the BUCKS now she's doing the breakfast radio show

Rylan must be FUMMING

I guess he could have been happy with part time and not wanted the full time gig. Janette must come quite a bit cheaper than Zoe (or Rylan) too. I'm reserving judgement for now, she's apparently been doing bits of presenting with Gethin Jones on Morning Live.

Also new pros are to be announced in due course. I'm glad there'll be some fresh faces.

He was out with Lizzie Cundy the other night!

Yes he was hosting a BBQ for Kez and Sez the other week too.

I think it is the travelling backwards and forwards during the week that is the issue. Motsi had a dance tour or something booked in Germany during the SCD run this year but cancelled. Bruno presumably went for the bigger pay cheque again.

They are saying that it is just for this year but I can't see him coming back now. Hopefully Anton will calm his 'I'm finally here!' giddiness doing a full stint. Also on the bright side we will at least be spared the trademark Anton comedy latin.

Four new professional dancers will appear in the next series of Strictly Come Dancing.

Dancing With The Stars Ireland's Kai Widdrington, former Let's Dance Germany professional Nikita Kuzmin, reigning South African Latin champion Cameron Lombard and winner of The Greatest Dancer Jowita Przystal will join the programme.

p09pnkn9.jpg

The dancers already revealed as taking part in the series are Aljaz Skorjanec, Amy Dowden, Dianne Buswell, Giovanni Pernice, Gorka Marquez, Graziano Di Prima, Johannes Radebe, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, Luba Mushtuk, Nadiya Bychkova, Nancy Xu, Neil Jones and Oti Mabuse.

Four new professional dancers will appear in the next series of Strictly Come Dancing.

Dancing With The Stars Ireland's Kai Widdrington, former Let's Dance Germany professional Nikita Kuzmin, reigning South African Latin champion Cameron Lombard and winner of The Greatest Dancer Jowita Przystal will join the programme.

p09pnkn9.jpg

The dancers already revealed as taking part in the series are Aljaz Skorjanec, Amy Dowden, Dianne Buswell, Giovanni Pernice, Gorka Marquez, Graziano Di Prima, Johannes Radebe, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, Luba Mushtuk, Nadiya Bychkova, Nancy Xu, Neil Jones and Oti Mabuse.

Nikita looks like a direct AJ replacement. I hope he'll be less annoying.

I watched some clips of Jowita from The Greatest Dancer and she'll step right into the Janette 'pocket rocket' who gets thrown about in the pro dances spot.

Kai danced with Brian Dowling on Dancing with the stars in Ireland, so he'll probably be a shoe-in for a same-sex pairing.

Kai danced with Brian Dowling on Dancing with the stars in Ireland, so he'll probably be a shoe-in for a same-sex pairing.

Yes though it looks like that was a one-off partner swap week. I imagine the producers would prefer to do same-sex pairings with established professionals to begin with.

Yes though it looks like that was a one-off partner swap week. I imagine the producers would prefer to do same-sex pairings with established professionals to begin with.
Johannes has already said he'd love to have a male partner so I suspect that when it happens he will be the first male pro to get one.

He seems quite selfish, like his partners are incidental to his screen time.
Worked well enough for Anton. Although I don't see Johannes playing quite so well to middle England pensioners FOR SOME REASON

Confirmed to be a full length series but with no Blackpool, and the launch will be the week before the first show proper. The Christmas special will also be back.

First names should start being released next week. Comes around so quick. :o

Bound to be an Olympian or two. My money's on Tom Daley and Jade Jones.

Spare me Tom Daley banging on about what an inspiration it is for gays that he's out there doing the Macarena every week. He's TEARING DOWN THOSE WALLS!!

I know Tom Daley is regularly rumoured but I don't know if he will do it quite yet.

In 2012 we got Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith and in 2016 Greg Rutherford and Claudia Fragapane. Will be interesting to see who will sign up in Covid ridden 2021.

According to the Scum Tom Daley and Alan Carr have been 'approached' to be the celeb half of the male same sex couple and Graziano will be the pro. Seems a slightly odd choice (if true, I am not convinced)... his one partnered run was not a roaring success and you would think they would go for a safe pair of hands. Depending on who the celebrity is, Giovanni would be a good choice I think.

Alan Carr referred to being approached several times in his podcast. I don't think he'd do it for a moment.

Big announcement, possibly Strictly related, on The One Show tomorrow. They usually start the ball rolling with celeb announcement in early August.

Big announcement, possibly Strictly related, on The One Show tomorrow. They usually start the ball rolling with celeb announcement in early August.
Do they usually announce that they are making an announcement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom