Strictly 2021

Fantastic again! It looks like a pretty clear cut bottom 2 unless we are in for a SHOCK.

I enjoyed that more than his previous dances though I agree that the in hold stuff was not so good.

I've really warmed to Rhys at this point. In this dance, the smile he couldn't control at the very start skipping to his partner reminded me of myself. His momentum is easily one of the strongest. Oh, going on Craig's comments now I'm wondering if the smirk was after the mistake (that went over my head anyway).

Ugo was very charming and gracious in his departure.

Rhys was a mild shock but he was in the bottom half of the leaderboard and Dan, Adam and Sara pulling in more audience votes than him isn't that unexpected.

I've got a horrid feeling Dan is going to end up in the final.

I've got a horrid feeling Dan is going to end up in the final.

I think he is likely to outstay his welcome, but hopefully not by that much. I'm more worried that Tom from McFly will reach the final, which would have been more tolerable with four couples but not so much with three (or even two?) on the cards.

That deleted tweet was speculating what would happen if Judy didn't return this week, which it said was likely. But she's on this list.

Yes Judi is down to do a presumably not so spooky Cha Cha Cha to Physical, which is the dance she was due to do last week. Ugo came back to do a different dance than previously scheduled - I am not sure if that is just due to Ugo's injury or whether Judi has less rehearsal time.

I believe Judi had already trained last week up to Thursday and has less recovery time than Ugo so kept the routine for this week. I can imagine it'll be turned into something horrifying, in keeping with the theme of course. :)

I enjoyed that dance but I didn’t actually think it was as SEAMLESS as other weeks.

Oh DEAR. That was TERRIBLE! Not sure if the cringe performance or the rigor mortis movement was worse.

Not great, but my expectations were set so low that I was almost pleasantly surprised. If one of those judges dares to wave an 8 paddle though...

Now are they going to bump up Rhys' scores this week? Parts of that looked good but others not so much.

I didn’t really like that from Sara. :(

Those dragons at the beginning and the end were rather off putting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom