Strictly 2021

It was quite amusing last night on ITT that John said he didn't care if he won (someone didn't get the script), but Johannes then said if they did it would restore his faith in humanity(!).

I thought the Rumba took the first round but Rose's CC was just as stunning this time, even without the element of surprise.

I don’t think John’s lines are as clean as everyone makes out. When he ends a move it’s not particularly sharp. A bit like Britney doing Gimme More at the VMA’s

I don’t think John’s lines are as clean as everyone makes out. When he ends a move it’s not particularly sharp. A bit like Britney doing Gimme More at the VMA’s

He can look a little soft and tentative sometimes. I thought he kept up with Johannes very well in that Paso though, my favourite of his routines I think.

Some of the extra time tonight going to their tributes to each other.

I thought the pros used to do their own showdances rather than getting outside choreography.

I thought it was a mix

I thought they had help for the non-ballroom/Latin dances during the series but were responsible for their own showdance. They've never made a thing of showing the choreographer in the past anyway. I'd prefer it was more in their own hands I think.

I thought they had help for the non-ballroom/Latin dances during the series but were responsible for their own showdance. They've never made a thing of showing the choreographer in the past anyway. I'd prefer it was more in their own hands I think.

I think that the pro dancers have made a shout out or a thanks to external choreographers before?

I think that the pro dancers have made a shout out or a thanks to external choreographers before?

I haven't noticed before. If that is the case then I suppose at least they are being more upfront about it now.

They definitely weren't the best showdances this year though.

Such a shame that AJ couldn't have danced tonight. Last night on ITT it was Kai blubbing, he was more controlled there.

Have they actually mentioned on the show Tilly not being able to make the final due to having Covid?

A lovely result. The celebrations don't feel quite the same without everyone piling in at the end though.

Nice to see AJ throwing some shapes with her crutches.

Rhys was the MVP in that pro dance BY FAR, well done boy.

And congrats to Rose, wonderful winner although AJ will always be a winner IN MAH HEART!

I was pretty underwhelmed with the line up this year as I have been for the past few years and I URGE you all to quote this post next year when I probably say once again WHO ARE HIRING THESE PEOPLE??

Big shout out to the GORGEOUS @FetchFugly for keeping me company through the dark lonely Autumn/winter Saturday nights and loving every moment of this as much as me although I have been absent throughout the last few weeks. I must say I absolutely LOVE you, and look forward to interacting with you in the tv forum FOREVERMORE.

Big shout out to the GORGEOUS @FetchFugly for keeping me company through the dark lonely Autumn/winter Saturday nights and loving every moment of this as much as me although I have been absent throughout the last few weeks. I must say I absolutely LOVE you, and look forward to interacting with you in the tv forum FOREVERMORE.
Let's hope he also watches Call The Midwife.

Aw, I have missed you the last few weeks. Just the eight and a bit months until it starts all over again :disco:

The S** are saying that Oti is indeed off, and will be joining Dancing on Ice as their new judge. Obviously a more prominent role for her, even if it is on the poor relation.

Guess this means she will be judging Brendan Cole :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom