Strictly 2022

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Let us have a new thread as four new pros have been confirmed today:

Adam Thomas, Tony Adams and Kym Marsh are the current celeb rumours. The former has actually already claimed to be in the line-up which is not the usual form.

@Rita, you said that the end of Love Island always made you think summer was coming to an end - the Strictly lineup announcements must just underline that for you...

I know it is about that time but the first celeb reveal seemed very sudden. Will Mellor is a solid first name and hasn't dome too much reality stuff (to my knowledge).

I know it is about that time but the first celeb reveal seemed very sudden. Will Mellor is a solid first name and hasn't dome too much reality stuff (to my knowledge).
I can only assume the names had got out early. Where were these two first officially announced?

@Rita, you said that the end of Love Island always made you think summer was coming to an end - the Strictly lineup announcements must just underline that for you...

One million percent. Schools start back here the week after next too, and a lot of flowers in the garden are now dying off. I seem to be a lot more aware of it this year for some reason.

BBC Breakfast. Kym had been heavily rumoured but not Will.
Had they announced we were getting them today?

And yes, while they are both hardly at the peaks of their careers, they are both two strong, well known names to start the announcements with.

Just noticed this thread is Strictly 2023!

One million percent. Schools start back here the week after next too, and a lot of flowers in the garden are now dying off. I seem to be a lot more aware of it this year for some reason.

The WHEEL OF TIME TURNS AGAIN and we ALL MOVE ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS THE GRAVE

But on a cheerier note I think Kym and Will are decent, solid names for this. Nice down to earth relatable types.

No idea who that Will guy is but he kinda cute in a rough boy kinda way. His Twitter feed is all FOOTIE and TIGER FURY so I suspect we wouldn't be MUCH ACQUAINTED but stranger things have happened.

He’s a soap/sitcom staple. Part of the original Hollyoaks cast and then was on the dreadful 2 Pints of Lager & a Packet of Crisps for years.

I assume he’s one one of the other soaps now.

He’s a soap/sitcom staple. Part of the original Hollyoaks cast and then was on the dreadful 2 Pints of Lager & a Packet of Crisps for years.

I assume he’s one one of the other soaps now.
I liked Two Pints - the first few series anyway. He was on Corrie last year, playing a drug dealer.

The Sun have just announced Kaye Adams has signed up, and they're usually not wrong with their unofficial reveals.

I don’t know anything about her other than she was a Loose Woman many years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom