Strictly 2024

Headline: No Giovanni

Not really a surprise considering the ongoing saga around him.

I guess as they haven't announced he is leaving (yet), he could be brought back at a later date. If not I imagine they will likely hire a new male dancer, just to make sure there is no risk of Neil Jones getting a celeb partner :D

Why hasn’t he been sacked? Are the rumours still unfounded? I thought quite a few had come forward to say he is impossible to work with.

I'm finding the whole story unbearable, to be honest.

If I'm not reading "Giovanni: I'm a queen!" I'm not interested okuuur.

With all the Giovanni noise I missed Amy's return. I'm guessing it may not be a full run with partner but still lovely to see.

Giovanni doesn't strike me as one of the pros from whom you'd get the warm, cuddly "Strictly experience", which I suspect draws a lot of celebrities towards the experience.

Giovanni doesn't strike me as one of the pros from whom you'd get the warm, cuddly "Strictly experience", which I suspect draws a lot of celebrities towards the experience.

Even by Strictly pro standards he was crazily competitive and he doesn't seem to have been especially friendly with the rest of the cast by the end. This whole story doesn't fit the 'one big happy Strictly family' and 'having the best time of my life' narratives they like to portray.

I won't especially miss him now. He has featured so heavily in his run and a bit of churn with the pros keeps things more fresh. And to be honest when you have Vito, it is Gio... who?

Vito and his lovely hairy tits have largely made me forget even Gorka, so Giovanni was a very distant third. I'll certainly continue to miss Aljaž more.

I've been a Giovanni fan over the years, but the fact he's not really brought it in recent series (by his standards) and the fact we have beautiful Vito now means I'm fine for him to go. It does all feel a bit WITCH HUNT-y against him though.

Tbh my main reaction to the press release our Lolly posted was that of annoyance there aren't more leaving. Newcomers keep it fresh, and I'd say the likes of Gorka, Neil and maybe even Katya have probably peaked and might be best moving on with Gio. (Obviously Neil's peak only marginally higher than where he is now).

Despite being there for ages I'd not include Karen in this category because I think she's really brought it these past few years. Jayde Adams was the making of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom