Succession

the first episode was good but I wasn't sure who I was supposed to like/enjoy/root for as all are horrible, and not in a particularly entertaining way

the first episode was good but I wasn't sure who I was supposed to like/enjoy/root for as all are horrible, and not in a particularly entertaining way

Yes after the second episode I am still feeling this way. I hope it is not meant to be the hapless nephew.

I find them all equally horrible and despicable but I think that is supposed to be the appeal of the show. I think they want to make you hate all of them.

From what I understood this has turned into a soapy funny mess by the end.

I’m catching up on season 1 and it’s quite fun. Mathew Macfadden mugging in the background is hilarious.

It’s a fantastic series, nice to see it getting several Emmy nominations.
Kieran Culkin is so hot!

i absolutely loved season . upper-class evil characters, corporations and lots of boardroom drama - one of my favourites of last year. the new one is starting imminently, i believe.

this is back. episode 1 sets it up for more in-family fighting and mind games with added war with daddy's arch-rival.

i kinda wish it was all out already but there's something wonderfully old-school about the show anyway that lends itself to an episode a week.

team shiv for the record. can't wait for her to lose that piece of shit she married.

I enjoy watching it on Sunday night, it’s a nice throwback to when you didn’t binge everything.

I feel like this is Shiv’s season. As in she will be screwed by her dad. I need more Tom and cousin Craig “Park Coke” and the modern day downton abbey sequence were the highlights for me.

I enjoy watching it on Sunday night, it’s a nice throwback to when you didn’t binge everything.

I feel like this is Shiv’s season. As in she will be screwed by her dad. I need more Tom and cousin Craig “Park Coke” and the modern day downton abbey sequence were the highlights for me.

oh, shiv will be fucked faster than you can say we're having pizza! cousin craig better step up cause he's circling the rim for me. i want more gerri.

Watching Roman riding that wave of smug and then taking a hard fall in pretty much every episode remains a joy.

I hope that Kendall gets over his dead man walking thing now, it could wear very thin.

The actress who played the ATN lady is fabulous and I wish she’s become a regular on the show. I had only seen her in ”The Night of” before.

new episode was great. it's so deliciously cruel.

i see the press is raving about it at this point. compensating for that rather lukewarm welcome to the first episodes then.

The last episode was hilarious and uncomfortable. I find myself feeling bad for Tom more and more.

Also what do we think Roman’s sexuality is? Is he asexual or just a closeted homo?

I’m glad they’ve made Tom less dumb this season, it makes watching him getting fucked over all the more rewarding.

Loved this episode, but the under-usage of the fabulous Cyd with her haggard face is criminal!

Same thing goes to the delightful Tabatha, but at least she had one of the best punchlines this episode.

New episode released early for Labor Day.

What a treat this week, not least Connor's careful eulogy, Tom-Greg and little slime puppy Roman (thank you Gerri).

OMG at this new episode. :disco:

I think I need to re-watch it, it had so many moments. My favourite was ”enuch besties”.

Poor beautiful Tabatha, first she was unloved and unbred in Masters of Sex and now she’s asked to act as a morgue.

I was going to say Kendall in me now, but then he shat the bed. Wtf was that about?!

great episode. so many (ott) moments really.

i loved marcia this week. a little unexpected and maybe perhaps a smidge off brand but i was watching it.

poor pinky. she is even more fucked than she was before.

Yeah they’ve sort of dropped the ball with Marcia, we don’t know her.

Excellent again. That said, sorry Roman I can't be doing with sockless horny ankle cleavage, even on you.

After seeing Roman’s disgusting finger nails two episodes ago, I’m completely turned off by him.

brutal episode and only two left.

shiv vs rhea is great but marcia stole the episode with the std bit and the shiny tombstone. i'm bored of you, what!

I’m bored of you, you’re boring me

What a queen

And did Ken wear the same outfit from this episode at the Emmy’s?

Well, I thought I was clever noticing that, turns out there are plenty others who did:

succession.jpg

I've just started watching it and think it's great but the characters rile me up like I haven't experienced in a long time :D

I really hope that we haven’t seen the last of Marcia

If Tom leaves the show I will stop watching, he is easily the best character

my immediate thought when i heard blood sacrifice was tom. it's fairly obvious but i don't see who else it could be (apart from greg). even then i certainly hope it would not be the last we see of him - he really is one of the most compelling characters.

i'm sure marcia will come back too, now that rhea has been well and truly fucked out of the picture (without a condom).

i really enjoy the show. i quite like how they jump in time a bit after every episode, it just always feels like so much is happening.

i also couldn't quite tell if logan started playing dumb during his testimony right before offering kendall to jump under the bus or if his brain was burping or a combination of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom