Sugababes™

Something fan-produced and gorgeous!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zu
A tantalising little update from MNEK in Attitude :side-eye:

Who are you working with at the moment?

“Loads with Mabel on her new album. I also have been doing some bits and bobs with the Sugababes. I was working on stuff for them a few years ago, but some new projects came up recently that we’re working together on.”

So on the 20th anniversary of One Touch, we got identical messages from the girls on socials ("We are excited to celebrate the album")

And a MAILING LIST* at http://sugababes.com/

Which is basically a SOON in WEBSITE FORM :side-eye:

*may not be new

MUTYA JANCELLED

Of Kylie Minogue, who has one of the year’s top-selling albums in Disco, Mutya ranted: “I don’t think she’s a singer. She’s a great entertainer, she’s amazing at what she does, but singing is not for her.

“If you gave me a Kylie Minogue song except for Especially For You, what other song does she have?

“Can’t Get You Out Of My Head? You can sing that drunk and so can I.

“I don’t think I’ve ever bought a Kylie Minogue track in my life and I don’t think I ever would.”

What a CUNT.

She slated practically every other successful popstar too didn't she? GOOD LUCK coming back from this. At least Oasis still had a CAREER to speak of.

I'd say 'FLUSH!' but there's nothing to left flush anyway, that turd is already in the ocean.

There's nothing more tiresome than people who equate raw vocal talent with being great pop star material.

She categorically states these people "can't sing" though. I mean liking someone's tone is one thing but to be a recording artist yourself and yet make such flippant remarks without having been in a studio to witness it just strikes as snobbish cuntery to me.

Although to be fair to her, there is practically NO ONE that she spares so maybe it was just a case of being starved for attention.

There's nothing more tiresome than people who equate raw vocal talent with being great pop star material.
She did say they're great entertainers

Maybe MUTYA is just a SHIT entertainer?

VOX will only get you so far.

Funny thing is before she made these remarks I was quite keen on the Sugababes 1.0.

She did say they're great entertainers
I'm not sure she even knows her point though. She is implying she is a has been with one signature hit, and then names another, and minimizes it because it's a pop song that's easy to sing along to. Besides, from a vocal standpoint, hasn't Kylie developed into a technically GOOD albeit not excellent singer?

She only seems to know TWO Kylie songs. Has she been living UNDER A ROCK?

I mean, she's an individual who has opinions and said them on Instagram Live. I honestly can't be bothered thrashing it out AD NAUSEUM.

until my next podcast

Reactions: RJN
I'm not sure she even knows her point though. She is implying she is a has been with one signature hit, and then names another, and minimizes it because it's a pop song that's easy to sing along to. Besides, from a vocal standpoint, hasn't Kylie developed into a technically GOOD albeit not excellent singer?

Kylie's just an easy target. Always has been, always will be. I could name a number of pop stars who are far less technically proficient but she will always be the one in the firing line.

Which is a shame because that's something she herself has never resorted to.

And with all the criticism I had directed at me, why is it that Mutya doesn't bother naming one male singer in the same way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom