Sugababes™

They were doing the rounds announcing the tour on Australian breakfast TV yesterday so I can only assume they plan to come here at some point?

I haven't gone for tickets at the moment, but @dUb I will happily show you around the many sights of the Eurovision 2023 host city* if you decide to make a weekend of it :disco:

*tbc

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I'm the same I think, plus I know she seems less so these days but I still expect Keisha to be quite FORMIDABLE in person :tongueout:

There don't seem to be any more standing tix in Manchester available, and I don't fancy sitting so I might SIT this one out.

Why is The Sugababes Glastonbury set not on iplayer?
They weren't on one of the bigger stages, were they? I assume that's the reason. Although I'm not sure if any other acts who were on their stage are on iPlayer.

They weren't on one of the bigger stages, were they? I assume that's the reason. Although I'm not sure if any other acts who were on their stage are on iPlayer.

I think they were in one of the tents. I only really watched sets from artists on the main stage so I am thinking yes, that must be the reason. I would have enjoyed watching a set from them more than most who were there.

Avalon_Main_Stage_2022_B.png

Not sure I saw any of this line up on the coverage I saw.

McFly were there?! :D

Yeah that was one of the smaller stages I believe so they didn't bother filming it. Clearly they underestimated the demand.

It's just so good to have them in the mix again. I've honestly been a bit wary of getting excited in the past 10 years because you just never knew if it was just an incredible google+ session and then MONTHS of silence. :(

• Care
Reactions: dUb
I mean, there's nothing like a Mutya opening verse. Honestly one of the most distinctive voices in pop.

I remember going to see them many moons ago at The O2 in Glasgow, which was The Carling Academy at the time and they each done a solo performance. Mutya sang Stevie Wonders Knock Me Off My Feet and it actually brought me to tears. So, so beautiful.

Mutya has always had one of the best tones in pop. She is kind of the bargain basement British version of Lauryn Hill in the sense that she could sing you a Aldi pricelist and make it sound beautiful and heartbreaking.

Sadly Siobhan doesn't have the range to pull off Heidi's middle eight in Stronger.
I think I agree with this. So much of imperial Sugababes was Heidi’s wonderful pop voice. It is lovely that Siobhan is getting her moment nonetheless.

Cameron McVey: "I'm making their new record, I'm just starting work on it" :disco: (27:40 below)

Someone on Popjustice said he was meant to master the MKS album which suggests it could be the AMAZING SACRED THREE SONGS. Keisha did recently say "we own our masters" and all the leaks have been taken down off YouTube in the past couple of weeks :o

🥁🥁🥁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom