Sugababes™

See I HEARD Heidi/Amelle/Jade are reforming, but can no longer use the name Sugababes as Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan are currently performing under that name, so Heidi/Amelle/Jade have decided to take the now-available stage name of Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan thus rendering Mutya/Keisha/Siobhan incapable of using THEIR OWN NAMES :eyes::eyes:

I heard they’d reformed under the name SUGABAB-BABES

The SUGABABES trademark is, as of yesterday, officially registered to the girls for recorded music and performances so I'm sure we can expect lots of both!

tumblr_mrsdm5Xa1m1qkx3eio1_500.gif

The insanity is they didn’t have the Sugababes name back at the time of Flowers. It makes for a very awkward intro on Graham Norton.

Reactions: dUb
The insanity is they didn’t have the Sugababes name back at the time of Flowers. It makes for a very awkward intro on Graham Norton.
They were credited as Sugababes on the compilation though weren't they? So they could use it in print but not call themselves it? :confused: WEIRD

They were credited as Sugababes on the compilation though weren't they? So they could use it in print but not call themselves it? :confused: WEIRD

They couldn’t be named as the SOLE GUESTS!

Are we going to get some Keisha solo stuff? I like the sound of what's she's doing

It's weird that Keisha is the only one who hasn't done any sort of proper solo stuff when she clearly has the goods to do it. She can write songs and sing for the gods.

Does make me wonder about the "difficult to work" rumours :eyes:

OT: Has anyone given Mutya's opus "Real Girl" a proper go? I did a few months ago and it's surprisingly strong. *Couldn't hum a note from memory*

Heidi hasn’t done anything solo either :eyes:

I know this isn’t really the case but I quite like the idea of Jade being the most successful solo-sugababe

Keisha talks about the trademark and leaks from 4:15 here

She also says they had been working on Something New before Girls Aloud :o

Reactions: GNL
This one's for you @VoR

jeremiah00744 minutes ago
I’d love to hear more about your relationship with Heidi. She was such a huge part of the band for so long. I do miss her with you girls

Keisha Buchanan
28 minutes ago
She was but we are two different lineups and represent something completely different musically and vibe wise. It’s important that both Siobhan and Heidi both get the shine and respect they deserve x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom