Sunday has put its back out

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Morning.

I was actually a bit drunk last night. Watched a film about John Otway and then Bo Burnham's 'Inside'. Slept well. Now listening to Nina Simone (after observing the 2 minutes silence, of course).

Oh, I forgot about the two minutes silence.

Off to the island for a couple of days again, the weather is not very nice but inspired by Diddy's video we went for a little walk in the rain earlier. Now back and into some diy maintenance work on the house. Good morning everyone

Well I’m back from the PUZZLES

I really like the YouTuber I went with, i wanna hang out with him more but I guess that’s difficult.

Puzzles were fun tho

Happy Birthday Sir Funkington of Scouseland. Hope you’re feeling better.

The last place I went before Corona hit.

I'd consider downloading The Fork app - we got some amazing food deals on it.

Just booked a last minute trip to Lisbon next week as London is just TOO DEPRESSING!

EXCELLENT CHOICE :disco:

(I hope they play Black Mamba's "Love Is On My Side" from the rooftops for the entirety of your stay :evil: )

I think Lisbon and Porto are the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. Amazing food too

Just been to Islington for a roast, god Hackney is a shit hole in comparison!

When I was there with my mother in 2019, even SHE was offered coke :D

In fairness, it was being offered to someone else, but she thought she might be missing out on something so hung around trying to work out what it was, and was then approached herself.

Last edited:
In fairness, it was being offered to someone else, but she thought she might be missing out on something so hung around trying to work out what it was, amd was then approached herself.
That doesn’t explain why she flew home with ten kilos hidden behind a false panel in her suitcase.

The last time I was there I ended up in a sex club for 8 hours which I later described to my friends as having a ‘real warm community atmosphere’ when they came to collect me at 1pm.

The last time I was there I ended up in a sex club for 8 hours which I later described to my friends as having a ‘real warm community atmosphere’ when they came to collect me at 1pm.
Aka a typical Sunday afterparty after a Sat night at Lux Fragil :disco: :basil:

It was after a night at Lux! I say my friends collected me, the correct term was perhaps RESCUE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom