Sunday is coming home!!!

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Yes this thread title is a sop to the football fans and the English, please enjoy ⚽🏃‍♀️

I've had a really nice weekend so far! I've been staying at ZG's flat while he's away so have been enjoying spending time with the cat (so much so that I didn't get around to playing the all important CAT GAME) yet, and yesterday I popped in to see one of my now-former neighbours (a gay of a certain age) for a catch up which was quite lovely.

I also went for a long walk yesterday around the area I am HOPEFULLY buying a flat in next week if my offer gets accepted, I wasn't so familiar with the area but I really do like it a lot! I'll know what's happened by Tuesday afternoon, so PRAY 4 ME please.

Today there's a festival thing in town with street food and so on, so I'll have a nose around that on my way back home :disco:

Day 14 of checking Heathcliffs wee :gross:

I'm really hoping tomorrow the vet tells me I can check it weekly. Because I can't see my mum doing it next weekend when I'm in London.

Talking of London...are there no matinee theatre shows on on a Friday?

We've just spent almost £100 on a mattress topper. I'm beyond excited.
Which one did you get?

I got a Panda one a few weeks ago for £130, so far I'm impressed.

Which one did you get?

I got a Panda one a few weeks ago for £130, so far I'm impressed.
It's a COOLING MEMORY FOAM one. I can't remember the brand.

It was its alleged cooling properties that excited us.

It's a COOLING MEMORY FOAM one. I can't remember the brand.

It was its alleged cooling properties that excited us.
I wonder if it's similar to mine, also a cooling memory foam one and I must admit during the mini heatwave the other week, I did stay averagely cool!

I absolutely love my new extra firm quilted memory foam pillow. Honestly bedding is everything.

:o link to pillow please!! I've been looking for a firm memory foam one for ages and can't find one I like!

Talking of London...are there no matinee theatre shows on on a Friday?

The only one I'd want to see is &Juliet, and we've seen that :(

Now I need new plans for what to do in London next Friday. I'm thinking the Natural History museum?

Now I need new plans for what to do in London next Friday. I'm thinking the Natural History museum?

Natural History Museum is crap, all of their taxidermy is shabby and moth-eaten, I was highly unimpressed when I visited although that was twenty years ago so it might have improved. Do the British Museum instead, admire the wonderful treasures we plundered from around the world!

I agree, I don't think the Natural history is that good. Someone sent me a list yesterday let me find it.

There's a little known gem called London Tower I think, maybe try there ?

Victoria and Albert is by far the most impressive for me. Hoping to go to the London Transport Musuem in a couple of weeks, which is possibly my favourite place on earth.

Natural History Museum is crap, all of their taxidermy is shabby and moth-eaten, I was highly unimpressed when I visited although that was twenty years ago so it might have improved. Do the British Museum instead, admire the wonderful treasures we plundered from around the world!
Ooh ok, I've not done any of the museum's for Years..thanks for the heads up!

I'm not sure how interested I'd be in the London transport museum 🤔

Maybe I'll try the Tower of London.

Is the Imperial war museum any good? I like war stuff.

Ooohhh :o I'm not a big zoo fan but if it's a nice one that could be good. Although I'm trying to avoid lots of children

I think London zoo does a lot to make sure they treat the animals right, it's a pretty big attraction!

I think London zoo does a lot to make sure they treat the animals right, it's a pretty big attraction!
Hmm there's only two slots available, 10am and midday. We could potentially make the midday one.

I really want to see Abba voyage but it's sold out :(

Hmm there's only two slots available, 10am and midday. We could potentially make the midday one.

I really want to see Abba voyage but it's sold out :(
When do you want to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom