Sunday is waiting for your call

Can we all just say a huge grattis på födelsedagen to the love of my life @Suomi who, for those of you unfamiliar with his work, is a cheeky little guy with great chest hair, a lustrous beard, and a permanently brooding facial expression that is so cute to me because he often looks like a hot beary serial killer, when in reality he is the kindest and most permanently playful person I’ve ever met. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUOMI :disco::disco::disco:

(Anyway if you don’t hear from him much after today it’s because he’s refused my formal application to launch a vengeance investigation into the people who didn’t vote for me in ASFM and I’ve destroyed all his devices in a frantic fit of gay evil when I discover he didn’t vote for Sally Shapiro.)

Can we all just say a huge grattis på födelsedagen to the love of my life @Suomi who, for those of you unfamiliar with his work, is a cheeky little guy with great chest hair, a lustrous beard, and a permanently brooding facial expression that is so cute to me because he often looks like a hot beary serial killer, when in reality he is the kindest and most permanently playful person I’ve ever met. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUOMI :disco::disco::disco:

(Anyway if you don’t hear from him much after today it’s because he’s refused my formal application to launch a vengeance investigation into the people who didn’t vote for me in ASFM and I’ve destroyed all his devices in a frantic fit of gay evil when I discover he didn’t vote for Sally Shapiro.)

This is officially my favourite moopy post of 2021.

@Suomi happy birthday!

cake anybody GIF

Well, I've just attempted to do my antibody test because and was really excited because I'm allowed to go for a walk to post it off. Sadly, they give you a shitty little needle which isn't enough to make a DENT, let alone draw blood, and they give you a fucking CARAFE they expect you to fill with the blood you've not been able to draw.

So in conclusion, I threw the kit across the floor, stamped on it, stuck my fingers up at it and called it a cunt for denying me a walk, and now I've decided to send it anyway because Christ alive I need to get out of the house.

I truly believe he has changed and grown as a person and can be trusted with all our lives x

A few London Moopers met up. The rest of them went on to a 1998 club night but I went to my friend’s house party instead.

I've surprised myself by making a big dent in my essay while hungover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom