Sunday serves it out

I asked someone how are you recently and she said “I choose to be happy every day”. Because other people are simply choosing to be unhappy

I asked someone how are you recently and she said “I choose to be happy every day”. Because other people are simply choosing to be unhappy

What a cunt. I'd avoid her like she had rabies and a kilo of semtex.

Reactions: RJN
"We're just going to make the most of it, right? :)"

No, fuck off, I'm going to SULK whenever I feel like it. :evil:

quote-find-light-in-the-beautiful-sea-i-choose-to-be-happy-rihanna-51-34-31.jpg

De Mooi announced in 2021 that he had started working on a new television sitcom, which he would be writing and producing. In February, the title of the show was announced to be Together. Plot details are not known at present, but De Mooi has described it as "a modern twist on a classic sitcom scenario". The show, which is set to film its pilot in July 2021, is currently set to star Ewen MacIntosh, John Challis and Sally Thomsett, who is making her first appearance on screen since 1978.

@Sally Thomsett !
Oh darling DON’T REMIND ME.

His casting couch technique LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED (very TOOTHY “downstairs”) not to mention the upholstery requiring a heavy SPRITZ of FABERGE BABE to make it even SEMI-HOSPITABLE.

Blessings etc.

Sal x

Someone I know - and haven’t spoken to in four months despite her being one of my best friends who I’ve known for 15 years —actively makes choices which will blatantly result in her being miserable and is of course NEVER WRONG and won’t be told. I simply cannot be doing with such shit any longer

Someone I know - and haven’t spoken to in four months despite her being one of my best friends who I’ve known for 15 years —actively makes choices which will blatantly result in her being miserable and is of course NEVER WRONG and won’t be told. I simply cannot be doing with such shit any longer
Are you friends with Sally Thomsett?

I assume they've been cut from your life now?

I've never met a single depressed person who didn't immediately perk up when told they were just choosing to feel a bit sad.

I’m sure in her mind this is all your fault and she has never done anything wrong

Reactions: Zu
(this is most likely made up - no record of her saying this in the past 24 hours)

I’m sure in her mind this is all your fault and she has never done anything wrong
Well quite. I can’t win. She plays the “poor me - and after all I’ve given” victim and martyr card at every opportunity. The silence was all triggered by an unnecessarily terse, utterly insincere (brief) text from her in May to which I decided not to reply. All my fault obviously :eyes:

it upsets me, but what can you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
Reactions: RJN
Are there any hot naked men?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom