Sundays are for SLUTS

Evening.

I'm not off to the seaside today. That's what I like about Moopy, the diversity.

I’m going back home for a day to go a birthday lunch.

I went to the seaside yesterday. Sadly it was GREY.

Feel like pure shit just discovered Whisper is a Christmas horror film so my entire countdown from last year is incorrect and must be destroyed.
Don’t worry. IMDb suggests the existence of a thing called Dark Christmas (2021) starring Xander out of Buffy, so you would have had to do the whole thing again this year anyway.

Don’t worry. IMDb suggests the existence of a thing called Dark Christmas (2021) starring Xander out of Buffy, so you would have had to do the whole thing again this year anyway.
what

I rang Hollywood last year and asked them to stop making Christmas horror films forever. I took the hysterical laughter on the other end to mean that they were prepared to do so :(

what

I rang Hollywood last year and asked them to stop making Christmas horror films forever. I took the hysterical laughter on the other end to mean that they were prepared to do so :(
On the other hand Dark Christmas sounds like unutterable gash and I must watch it.

"Jack and a feisty stripper Ava who are trapped inside a storage facility with a sorceress, a mage knight and a psychopath on Christmas Eve. They must save the world against a mythic demon."

A feisty stripper in a Christmas themed horror film. The chances of her getting her bongos out must be 100%.

Of course. Bongos. If only someone were running a round of Family Fortunes including a question about which musical instrument might describe a part of the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom