SURVIVOR - NIGHT 3 - FINALE

HELLO FANZZZZZ

tenor.gif

Rita, how do you feel you're going to do in the upcoming challenges? Do you think you have what it takes to be the ultimate survivor? To outwit, outlast and outplay?

Rita, how do you feel you're going to do in the upcoming challenges? Do you think you have what it takes to be the ultimate survivor? To outwit, outlast and outplay?

I feel I am going to do absolutely TERRIBLY as I have throughout the whole damn thing. Do I have what it takes? I’ve lasted on Moopy for 16 years with only a few *ahem* mishaps so I AM a SURVIVOR no matter the outcome!

giphy.gif

If you have voted in the other thread for anytihng other than Threads 5 and 7, you need to go and change your vote now!!

Results of Challenge 9:

So the threads that each poster gave me were:

Rita Do you think Peter Kay is Dead?
Indie Paul Staines
Tisch New Replacement Announced
Jacques I've just discovered Anne-Marie David's 'Tu Te Reconnaîtras' on my laptop
ameraal Mutya Keisha Siobhan
Alla brakeing news just in BIG RON wins punk rabbting twatter bitch of da week award
dmlaw Louise strips off to save her career
ButterTart Does Jamelia really write the diary on her website?

It was Tisch and Jacques who were the top 2 after the first vote...

But with a final vote of 10 votes to 6 it's.... JACQUES WHO WINS IMMUNITY

The rest of you need to have Tribal Council immediately. You have 10 minutes to vote. If you all get your votes in quicker, we'll get on quicker too...

The person with the most votes will leave the game. :(

Now I know how Duncan Laurence felt whilst waiting for John Lundvik's televote to be read out - THAT WAS TENSE

Tribal Council. So your second Tribal Council as Tribe Minogue. And it seems there's a certain sense of arrogance around the camp from the former members of Kylie Tribe. Jacques you have immunity. Will Kylie remain solid to their old alliances?

The votes are in...

BUTTERTART

TISCH

BUTTERTART

TISCH

TISCH

TISCH

TISCH

That's enough votes: Tisch you have been eliminated from the game.

Next challenge coming right up....

Sorry Tisch but you have to understand it, I appreciate your pm trying to save yourself tho, it's the right thing to do, FIGHT. And you're jury anyway, we all won already! :disco:

CHALLENGE 10: BATTLESHIPS

Transportation on the sea
But hide it from the others: flee!
If you are the last one standing,
Immunity you'll be commanding

A game of luck - but with a bit of strategy... who do you want to keep around with you? Will some alliances start being seen more obviously? Each of you will choose a line of 3 cells to place your 'ship'. The ship must be a straight line either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. On your turn you will be asked to guess a cell. Any part of a ship that is on that cell will be destroyed (there may be more than one player's ship on that cell).
If all three parts of your ship are destroyed you are out of the game. The last ship standing wins immunity. You are allowed to discuss and strategise if you like - deals are fair game.

Rules:
1. Turn order will be determined randomly.
2. If there is a tie, then the player who made the most hits him or herself will win immunity.
3. Once your boat is destroyed, you do not get any more guesses. We eliminate until there is only one player left.

Here is the board:

Right now each of you needs to give me a set of three cells that are in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally by PM (in next 5 minutes ideally!)

GUESSING ORDER FOR THIS GAME IS:

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. ameraal
  2. Jacques
  3. Indie
  4. Alla
  5. dmlaw
  6. ButterTart
  7. Rita

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom