susanne sundfør - when the lord

ameraal

la loi de murphy

Susanne Sundfør has composed an original soundtrack to accompany new Norwegian documentary ‘Selvportrett’ (Self Portrait). ‘Selvportrett’ tells the story of one of Norway’s leading photographer-artists Lene Marie Fossen who was suffering from anorexia and sadly passed away at the beginning of December. ‘When The Lord’ is the lead track from ‘Selvportrett’. The feature length documentary, directed by Margreth Olin, Katja Høgset and Espen Wallin, follows photographer-artist Lene Marie Fossen who stopped eating at the age of 10, and is a raw and honest insight into her acclaimed photography and her struggle with anorexia. The film will be released one week after the soundtrack on 17th January 2020.

I gave it a couple of listens. Beautiful as always. I however want a propre album and not just a movie soundtrack.

She’s also featured a lot on Morten Mylebust’s latest album Break Up which she produced. If you’re desperate like me to listen to just about anything with her voice on it. It’s a nice album either way actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom