Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
EL MAXO TRACKO as Pipo might say :disco:

Quite a dull ballad in its original form, but both the Hex Hector and the Thunderpuss mixes are utterly essential.

The sheer DRAMA of it is such that I almost need to lie down just listening to it.

POP QUIZ
*crash*
TELL ME WHEN WE FIRST KISSED
TELL ME WHERE MY SPOT IS
TELL ME DID I LIKE IT?
LOVE IT?
Or COULD IT BE
That the stranger is ME
Have I changed so drastically
While you remain the SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME?

*gay coma*

Last edited:
It's fucking ASTONISHINGLY good. One of those rare records that HAS IT ALL and yet just DOESN'T CATCH ON

Now THIS is a truly 13/10 track. Amazing stuff and the very definition of the LIVING TITS.

Of course, only the full length Thunderpuss mix will do. Oh my VERY LIFE.

The Thunderpuss Mix formed a 1-2 with Whitney's Thunderpuss mix of "It's Not Right" when I FIRST STARTED DOWNLOADING in my POPPERS FUELLED BEDSIDE DISCO FRENZY

Admittedly, the -3 in that little CONUNDRUM was Sam Fox's "Touch Me" but STILL...

I love both the original and the remix. It became her biggest US hit, yet it never took off in Europe :(

The Thunderpuss remix is TREMENDOUS. A magnificent moment and THEN SOME.

Having one of my sporadic moments to this absolute tits-out, poppers o'clock anthem of life.

"POP. QUIZ.
TELL. ME. WHERE. WE.FIRST.KISSED?"

:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

good old tamia never gave as good though lately i have been a lot more crazy about (this one's polar opposite) into you.

Well this is :disco:

Original is dull but THAT remix.

Are there any other turn of the century gems remixed like this? I love the Deborah Cox one, and the Rhona one (for some reason pushed hard in NZ but didn't appear to chart anywhere at all) is :disco:

I can't find a link so it's possible my version is labelled wrong, but the Junior Vasquez mix of Jody Watley's "If I'm Not In Love" is my absolute PINNACLE (well, past Whitney) of such banging 90s/ 90s style mixes

Totally revived on this after its feature on Canada Drag Race this week. :disco:

The Thunderpuss Mix remains THE ONE for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom