Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)

So it wasn’t SPEAK NOW aka the purple album and Easter egg website hints and hype stickers

Which means Swiffer at RSD queue was wrong

I wonder if her and Lana collaborated on one of the tracks, following those rumors. “Wildest Dreams” is about as Lana as it gets (aside from “seven”).

Apparently there are "old school" merch ranges up for both albums. is she going to drop a doubler?

this song is GOOD
this song is CRACK
this song is alive BACK
from the DEAD
OhhOho!

92 This Love
93 This Love (Taylor's Version)

I hope the rest of the album follows the same vibe. I'm very much down for a Taylor 80's/Initial Talk inspired type of album :disco:

The Swifty conspiracy theorists are speculating that both Speak Now and 1989 are coming out this Friday the 13th.

I think if this happens, we can expect a brand new album this year. Two at the same time would indicate a desire to get the project out of the way. It could also save a bit on postage if folk are ordering 2 albums at the same time, which would be seen as fan friendly.

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF

I think she has responded that her jet is not only used by her but also being rented to other people or something.

It really captures that moment of joy when you've bought fresh donuts at the beach and don't yet realise you're in danger.

it also captures the Swiftie moment when Taylor sucker punches you in the head with a new record and you wake up with birds swarming around your head

Last edited:
Finally, a Taylor Swift release for the Giraffes of the world!

The vault tracks better be absolute bangers and not ten minute scarf nonsense.

The debut and reputation. I figure there’s less appetite for those two but who knows she keeps exceeding expectations

i feel like rep is her second most anticipated re-record after 1989.

i feel like rep is her second most anticipated re-record after 1989.
The songs have definitely found an audience on tiktok /Spotify the last couple years. I just figured since it was the most recent, there may be less anticipation for it. But I’m probably wrong 🤷‍♂️

I look forward to this, but honestly I rarely play 1989. maybe it'll have a revival chez jarkette. I'm much more excited for reputation though. she BETTER go all out with either Don't Blame Me or Getaway Car as lead single.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom