Taylor Swift - Album 7

Jark

User
Lead single expected next Friday.

The NERVE of releasing just a week after her Madgesty! Will the #1 position even be vacant???

Can't wait to see how this chart battle between an artist once considered untouchable, reputation more recently tarnished by a decline in musical quality and media-courting acts of increasing desperation, and Madonna goes down. :disco:

The NERVE of releasing just a week after her Madgesty! Will the #1 position even be vacant???
:disco:
Oh hen I'm guessing you're just JOSHING there because Madame X doesn't make music for the SHARTS! :disco:

Seriously though I'd be surprised if she even made No 1 on the Bubbling Under chart on the Bareback 200.

TWO songs out tomorrow - one is called "Me!" featuring Panic! at the Disco

This seems quite soon since the last album?

Oh and the song sounds like it too, or that it should be the lead single off Prism. But like in 2005

None of things are good things really

The video is brilliant

The song is good, I like the chorus, but the verses sound overly familiar.

The “ooh-hoo-hoo” bit sounds IDENTICAL to something that’s on the cusp of my tongue

She can do better than this and it's 100% Taylor melodies & lyrics autopilot but at the same time it is pretty joyful and if it must be everywhere for the next year I can probably deal with that

The video has 13 million views in 3 hours :o
It's projected to reach 100m+ in 24 hours :o
Medellín only got 4m in 24 hours meaning Taylor won the chart battle after all :o :o :o

I like it - it's fun, it's goofy, it's clever - and the beginning of the video is genuinely funny.

I note Twitter is hating on it and that's always a good sign.

God, people are so MISERABLE these days. Just because she doesn't have a tattooed face and hasn't been shot dead at 22...
It's just not very good.
The video has 13 million views in 3 hours :o
It's projected to reach 100m+ in 24 hours :o
Medellín only got 4m in 24 hours meaning Taylor won the chart battle after all :o :o :o

Gretchen stop trying to make a chart battle between Madame X and Swifty happen. It's never going to happen.

Yeah, battles need two sides.
Indeed. Let's have this conversation when TS has a 30+ year career behind her and is still relevant enough to be pitted by misogynists* & sexists* against the latest pop whippersnapper du jour..

(* NOT you Jark).

Emili Sande - Next to Me

YES. It just came to me.

Seriously, it’s IDENTICAL and whilst I suppose you can’t really copyright “ooh-hoo-hoo”, I suggest Ms. Sande get on the phone to her lawyer, STAT. Bitch needs some royalties.

I like it - it's fun, it's goofy, it's clever - and the beginning of the video is genuinely funny.

I note Twitter is hating on it and that's always a good sign.

I agree.

I MUCH prefer this than the image she pushed for the last album, which resulted in a few bangers but a very unappealing persona.

This to me is much more consistent with her schtick and whilst it won’t be for everyone (as was always the case) it feels much less jarring.

YES. It just came to me.

Seriously, it’s IDENTICAL and whilst I suppose you can’t really copyright “ooh-hoo-hoo”, I suggest Ms. Sande get on the phone to her lawyer, STAT. Bitch needs some royalties.

It would be funny if she ended up in court on the other end of a lawsuit for a change.

Taylor and P!nk having such seemingly quick turnarounds,
we’re not due an Adele, or something equally massive and encompassing of sales at the end of the year are we?
pop ringtones download

Last edited:
Taylor has brought us 2 new posters to play with. I’m ON BOARD. :disco:

I ended up quite enjoying the last album, but this is pretty terrible - it feels like a real backwards step, annoying in the same novelty way as Shake It Off which I also hated. Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom