Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris split

How disappointing for her not to have bagged a hand-bag club anthem out of it.

Last edited:
I saw several LADZ on my Facebook getting hard-ons over Jennifer Lawrence when she was on Graham Norton the other week with her tits hanging out and giving upskirt to the camera.

Taylor Swift, NOT SO MUCH

Who was bearding for who?

Taylor has the vibe of loving to get close under the cover at her NO BOYZ ALLOWED slumber parties but Calvin definitely has a mirror facing his bed. I'm torn, although they were slightly more credible than what I believe is called "Haylor Swyles".

I "get it" when people say Ariana Grande is HOT/sexy but Taylor? She's one of the most SEXless popstars from the last few years.

oh how I yearn for 2003 when Britney and Christina showed everyone what sexy meant (or at least give the impression they were dirty filthy birds)

Last edited:
Sure she's pretty and nice to look at (no wonder she's been the face for many brands already) I'll give her that, but that's it! I can't imagine 13 year old boys frantically googling taylor swift nude pussy boobs when they wanna rub one out.

I "get it" when people say Ariana Grande is HOT/sexy but Taylor? She's one of the most SEXless popstars from the last few years.

oh how I yearn for 2003 when Britney and Christina showed everyone what sexy meant (or at least give the impression they were dirty filthy birds)

See Britney and Christina were believably sexy because their output was slightly more mature. Even during her frizzy hair phase, Christina managed to keep the appeal because you got the very real impression that there was nowhere she wouldn't let you stick it.

I can't think of a singer these days with LESS sex appeal than Taylor Swift.

I would love to have some hot heterosexual sex with Selena Gomez, she's probably the most mesmering of the current pop broads. Taylor has a great body but there's no EDGE.

I would love to have some hot heterosexual sex with Selena Gomez, she's probably the most mesmering of the current pop broads. Taylor has a great body but there's no EDGE.

Ariana Grande actually probably is my favourite of the current crop. Possibly in a two way tie with Perry from Little Mix.

Although Jess Glynne pictured continues to be a stone cold fox.

latest

Last edited:
Taylor Swift can be criticised for a lot of things- suing her fans, buying houses next door to her boyfriends of three weeks, generally being Tracey Flick with a recording contract- but I don't think lads mag fodder is quite what she's going for with her public image ANYWAY. I'm not lamenting her breaking up with Calvin Harris without collaborating first. She has a better ear for pop music than he does.

Now #SQUAD member Selena Gomez on the other hand is definitely selling sex, but that's just disturbing because she has the actual face of an actual baby. What is going on there?

She's not the Xtina next door, no, but I do look forward to her attempts to raunch it up as the tops get lower and we see more protruding bones (phwoar). She's marketed as the average looking girl's best friend/babysitter. An unthreatening mouthpiece for cherry picked place-holder pop songs, which she had a big hand in writing of course despite the jarring disparity.

Surely if Calvin was gay he would have been out back when he was a UK-only concern. If this relationship was fake it would have been purely to boost his profile even further

So Taylor is has found another British beau in the form of future acting legend Tom Hiddleston. No news yet if Calvin has shacked up with the Olsen girl.

https://www.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/nintchdbpict000244880568.jpg?w=700]

If he does get the Bond gig then she could write the theme tune and sing the theme tune!

SPURNED Calvin has HIT BACK by UNFOLLOWING Taylor on Twitter.

The set of photos are possibly the most staged new couple announcement I have ever seen :D

PvXEO33.jpg

Taylor's endless list of famous boyfriends is getting beyond a joke. By 2020 she'll be getting "caught" in romantic moments with the Cookie Monster

I'm loving Calvin's social media wipeout as well. Who needs to watch soap operas when you can follow real fake drama like this

Recreating Tom Daley and Lemon's romantic pap shots, I see.

http://img.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/aidemitlum/archive/01914/DALEY4_1914543a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such candid snaps.

It's almost like he's trying to raise his profile for an upcoming film role.

He does look ideally dressed for clambering around on rocks at the beach. I'm kind of glad I never liked him anyway.

Finally, a power couple for people who take photos of their coffee #Hiddleswift4ever

Aw I like him. More than maybe all of the other celebrity boyfriends.

That said, those photos. Lol. I hope they break up before next album cause I don't think Calvin Harris will inspire an All Too Well.

who on earth takes these kinds of #SELFIES on a first date? fucking weirdoes

https://www.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/nintchdbpict000244880547.jpg?w=960

https://www.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/nintchdbpict000244880514.jpg?w=960

is this some early RAGNAROK promo?

Last edited:
Just taking a nice, candid stroll down the street with my 100% real boyfriend, his mum and two bodyguards. Oh, is that the paparazzi?

taylor-swift_256494_1.jpg

Just taking a nice, candid stroll down the street with my 100% real boyfriend, his mum and two bodyguards. Oh, is that the paparazzi?

taylor-swift_256494_1.jpg

So natural, so brimming with young love.

And I definitely didn't think Taylor was Camilla Parker-Bowles when I first looked at the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom