Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris split

Tom Hiddleston is gay anyway. How many times has she bearded now? It's getting super weird.

It's like the snake eating itself as this point. Taylor's whole celebrity is weird and cultist with nothing of interest to say. It's white suburbia escapism in tabloid form.

I'd never considered it before, but you could be on to something!

Just Google her and Karlie Kloss, hun. Some interesting ACTUAL candid (not courtesy of her live-in pap) snaps pop up!

Last edited:
OF COURSE she is!
It's quite feasible. I mean whatever I think about her, she's the QUEEN of TROLLING.

Taylor-Swift-Gay-Rumors.png

Harry Styles could easily be a case of youthful experimentation, but it's hard to believe in 2016 people still cover it up.

Harry Styles could easily be a case of youthful experimentation, but it's hard to believe in 2016 people still cover it up.

Never underestimate the troglodytes in the country belt! It's like another planet.

I know, right? It's not like she needs the money.

Maybe she's a LESBAIN.

There is a sub section of her online fanbase obsessed with piecing together an intricate timeline of a supposed years long secret relationship between Taylor Swift and model Karlie Kloss in the similar way One Direction fans have done with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

It's a rabbit hole of Youtube videos and Tumblr posts.

God can this utter void just FUCK OFF

*drawl* lol i'm so bored of this boy hahahahaha i'm defriending you

So BOUNDARY PUSHING

There is a sub section of her online fanbase obsessed with piecing together an intricate timeline of a supposed years long secret relationship between Taylor Swift and model Karlie Kloss in the similar way One Direction fans have done with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

I lost a whole afternoon to Harry ad Louis fan made videos.

That sounds terrifying!

I'm with Ag, she truly is the queen of trolling. That picture is just amazing :D

here's hoping they become the new concentration camps.

too real?

ps please don't evict me):

Taylor top ten 11.09.16

1. All Too Well
2. Out of the Woods
3. State of Grace
4. Blank Space
5. Ours
6. Style
7. Long Live
8. Our Song
9. Clean
10. Back to December
---
Red
New Romantics
I'd Lie
Dear John
Last Kiss

Last edited:
Too sultry for me Peeps. I've never heard of them!

I'm strictly a 1989 ONLY kind of girl (bar those other two I mentioned)

I think I've slightly came around to her now she's been unmasked as a total publicity-obsessed megalomaniac. I hope she fully embraces her inner ridiculousness/JESUS COMPLEX for the next album.

Baby I could build a CASTLE
Out of all the BRICKS they THREW at meeee

keep it very fine print but :disco:

The first two albums have aged woefully for the most part, and she's really improved how she uses her voice since then ("Should've Said No" is particularly awful). But yes, a top ten I can do with ease.

1. Enchanted
2. State of Grace
3. Style
4. Blank Space
5. Mine
6. New Romantics
7. Untouchable
8. Red
9. Out of the Woods
10. Tell Me Why

"Begin Again", "All You Had to Do Was Stay", "This Love", "Sparks Fly", "You Belong With Me", "The Story of Us" all bubbling under

Last edited:
Taylor and Zac Efron "more than just friends??" and Calvin and J.Lo "just friends".

Cock-hungry Michelle Rodriguez said to be weeping into her large collection of Birkenstocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom