Taylor Swift - Bad Blood

what are you talking about??

This looks AMAZING

I take it all back, this remix really elevates the song and makes it tolerable

She's got that third #1 (for this album) locked for sure

I'm not overly fond of the track (remix or otherwise) but love the Hype Williams 2000-esque video

Way overdone. It's a cool concept but I doubt I'll ever wanna revisit that mess.

It's like a Liberian Girl for the 2010s except it makes even less sense. Good on them for making an event video though

There needs to be a longer version. All Queen Mariska gets to do is walk past :(

I love the video, I always loved expensive blockbusters. Stylistically I've LOVED all four singles' videos.

Way too much Kendrick, why do people rave about him? Just seems like a Kanye reboot.

Are all those girls famous? They were shown that way, but I only saw Lena thing from Girls and Selena Gomez. Did Ellie Goulding have the bazooka?

^ Yes.

I also noticed Karlie Kloss (boxing part) and Lily Aldridge (snow part).

Shame Meredith Grey was blink and you'll miss. Amazing video though. WHO does them like this anymore? Joseph Khan is truly the best. It's just a shame it wasn't two minutes longer.

I love the video, I always loved expensive blockbusters. Stylistically I've LOVED all four singles' videos.

Way too much Kendrick, why do people rave about him? Just seems like a Kanye reboot.

Are all those girls famous? They were shown that way, but I only saw Lena thing from Girls and Selena Gomez. Did Ellie Goulding have the bazooka?

you mean you missed International super model CARA and Machete 1 and 2 super star Jessica Alba?

and can anyone point out who the fuck is Zendaya and why should we care?

what an awful song.

i too recently watched the fifth element, kill bill, tron and britney's toxic btw!

the only one that warrants a *.* is really cindy crawford.

Last edited:
Wow, look at all those people with lots of followers on twitter and instagram briefly appearing with fun superhero names. I thought something was going to happen.

This is #1 (remix) and #10 (album version) on US iTunes- with that and the YouTube streams for the video, this should be a safe #1 on the Hot 100 and the third for this album.

Is "Style" really going to be the flop of this campaign :(

I'm not sure how I feel about the remix version of it; I feel like they could maybe have kept one of her verses.

I think the video is awesome - I love it when a popstar goes all out like this. If anything I actually thought it might have actually gone somewhere at the end rather than just finishing there.

I hate the Kendrick Lamar version. It's so forced. What does she think this track is? FANTASY (Bad Boy Remix)?!

There's a rapless Remix Version if that's your thing, I hope it's official :disco:

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/WZ7l?stats=1&amp;tools=1" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom