Taylor Swift forum?

Does the greatest songwriter of the 21st century deserve her own forum on Moopy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lo siento, but should a bunch of people who don't like Taylor Swift voting no out of selfish spite really carry the same weight as the people who would actually use that forum saying yes, give it to us?
This is a fair point I think, people sometimes seem to use these polls as a stand-in for "do you like this artist", which isn't the question.

This is a fair point I think, people sometimes seem to use these polls as a stand-in for "do you like this artist", which isn't the question.
I know we have some subforums you can opt in and out of seeing. Could that be rolled out I wonder :o @ZenGiraffe

Reactions: COB
True but if the policy is that a poll goes up, then people can just use it whichever way they want surely?

My own view with these artist forums is always give them a try, if they don't work they can always be popped into the retirement home with Robyn and pals. Also if all the Swift threads are in their own forum, people who don't like her COULD ask to have that forum hidden by an admin so maybe it's actually in the non-fans best interest to vote yes :shock:

Hence my answer - she's a busy, successful artist with a strong following. We've given forums to people with a lot less going on.

Anyway, where's my Nurse with Wound forum?

Me right now:

29xp-meme-mediumSquareAt3X-v5.jpg

Artists are here to disturb the peace!!

Taylor Swift forum now!!

You say I did something bad!! Why's it feel so good?

When the yes's reach 31 (the opposite of her lucky number of course), Taylor will appear and create the forum herself

Tempted to change my vote to no just to see which withering T-Swift lyric @Suedey assigns me :disco:

Call me when Taylor manages to turn melancholia into a bop AKA writes her own Hundred Years Of Winter.

:isaidwhatisaid:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom