Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) - SURVIVOR - ROUND ONE

Re-re-re-red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Holy Ground is actually TAYLOR'S FAVOURITE. so good luck getting to heaven.

I ACTUALLY can't remember it, so I'm listening now

Holy Ground is a stomper but I know what you mean, I forget it too but always love it when I hear it. I don't know why after 9 years it still doesn't really stick.

@BlitzenGiraffe🎄 Begin Again was a single, READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS.

Holy Ground is a stomper but I know what you mean, I forget it too but always love it when I hear it. I don't know why after 9 years it still doesn't really stick.
I'm so glad you said this, so I don't now have to articulate it myself. Its on and I completely agree

Well it wasn't successful enough then.

I believe you'll see the poll says "(10 Minute Version)" so I am acting entirely rationally.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT

rhonj-real-housewives.gif

Am I right in thinking that All Too Well (TV) is a different vocal take to All Too Well (10 Minute Version), rather than just a cut from the 10 minute version? I'd not thought about it before (I have listened a lot more to the 10 minute version) but I'm pretty sure, listening to the shorter version now.

Am I right in thinking that All Too Well (TV) is a different vocal take to All Too Well (10 Minute Version), rather than just a cut from the 10 minute version? I'd not thought about it before (I have listened a lot more to the 10 minute version) but I'm pretty sure, listening to the shorter version now.
Having not heard it, and with no desire to correct that...

Her intention is to recreate the source albums as faithfully as possible. However, the decades long version is original material, so she wouldn't be held back trying to copy the original vocal take, and so probably did a bespoke one for it.

its not just a different vocal take! it's a completely different production too. one is Dessner and one is Antonoff

Why the FUCK does "Starlight" have a third of the votes?

Any of these to go:

Stay Stay Stay
Sad Beautiful Tragic
The Lucky One
Holy Ground
I Almost Do

I was going to vote 22 and WANGBT too but it capped my voting :(

This would've been a great 11-12 track album. The second half really DRAGS until "Starlight".

IT ALREADY HAS.

But you can make it up to me by switching your vote from folklore to evermore :)

And I'm so lost at the people voting for Holy Ground! I thought it was one of the most popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom