Taylor Swift - Style

The best single so far I reckon, apart from the strange lyrics.

I just wish she had a nice voice. Why does she have to sound as mousey as she looks?

I LOVE the song. The video is visually quite nice, but it's really BORING for someone who usually delivers on that front.

Neither here or there with her to be honest but this really does have HOOKS for DAYS.

Love the song, but she looks very frumpy for a song called 'STYLE'.

It's the wrong video for the song though, isn't it? Seems far more suited to Wildest Dreams, I think. I had pictured a rather cool, Drive-esque 80s epic.

I think it's her best video yet honestly. She's come a long way in that department.

The song is fantastic obviously though I've worn it out.

just hearing this for the first time. it's quite alright, isn't it?

The good thing about her snubbing Spotify is this song is completely new to me... and is DEEPLY FABULOUS :disco:

Omg it's Harry Styles' paper plane necklace! :o

Bitch is doing it for publicity, we all know Harry is Louis' bae and Louis' is Harry's bae.

I love the video :disco: It's like a weird combo of Jessica Simpson's Sweetest Sin and a Bjork video I've never seen.

This has officially become one of my favourite tracks of the year. Light years ahead of Shake It Off and Blank Space

I heard this for the first time the other day. Really good - and quite different, for her. I loved Blank Space too, and I am not a fan of hers. Didn't like Shake it Off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom