Tell everybody that WEDNESDAY died SAD

Lucille

Soy más zorra todavía
luann-hi-girls.gif

It’s still 2 and a half weeks till I go on holiday but think I’m gonna start winding down work now tbh.

Ugh I’m only off to bed now

NIGHT

Stick to CHIMP PIX in Dark Moopy rather than the real thing, at least :o

I’m off to London tomorrow for the weekend, prepping myself for about 5 hours sleep over the course of 3 days :D

I’m on my fourth and last week of vacation this summer. Already dreading going back, it’s going to be a long and hard autumn season, I’m already getting exhausted. :bruised:

Hi Moopy.

It's Cowes week this week, usually crazy busy. But not this year, for various reasons. This is not good for our shop.

I feel stressed for multiple reasons. I'm wondering if it's too early to sit and drink wine alone on my sofa.

I know this will sound odd, but I’m just changing the sink-catcher net thing (maybe a Japan thing, whatever), and for the second time I’ve noticed the bits of egg white left over from poaching have turned a vivid turquoise.

Last time I wondered if it something from a chemical cleaner doing it, but here we are again - I’ve done the washing up several times since, so it’s not like it’s just sitting there inert - have you ever seen anything like that?

Ok well you’re no help

Also I seem to have stumbled on a parallel universe ASFM run by French people :o they are still in their “using real territories from the world, especially weird ones” period.

And the token Russian entry seems to have won. Plus ça change :eyes:

I know it was a parallel universe because the Japanese entry got a top 10 finish

Ok well you’re no help

Also I seem to have stumbled on a parallel universe ASFM run by French people :o they are still in their “using real territories from the world, especially weird ones” period.

And the token Russian entry seems to have won. Plus ça change :eyes:

I know it was a parallel universe because the Japanese entry got a top 10 finish

Ahh you've uncovered Moupé Moup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom