Ten years of 'GAYLUV'

L! U! V!

• Total voters
Currently freaking out to "Some Girls"

I'm better than you ever dreamed of...

Episode 4 GIF by BBC Three

I like this, I mean it’s a good pop song, even if it’s reflecting the basicity of dance pop at the time.

I guess if it’s a gay favourite artist scores lose all meaning :eyes:

i actually don't mind this. It was fun for Superbowl. I do think it should have been a stand alone single before the superbowl with that fun video.

THEN launch the ALBAM with Masterpiece and the movie, with an epic video for Love Spent as the second single and a big push like 'Hollywood' and 'ROL' got as second singles. :disco:

Look, I enjoy Masterpiece as much as the next scrabbling for scraps homosexual, but let's not kid ourselves that it was an album launcher, let alone close to Live To Tell or Frozen.

An epic David Fincher video for second single Love Spent would, however, have been JUST the ticket :disco:

What does Marge herself think of it? I bet she makes the twins pop it on all the time, except for when Rocco's over.

Look, I enjoy Masterpiece as much as the next scrabbling for scraps homosexual, but let's not kid ourselves that it was an album launcher, let alone close to Live To Tell or Frozen.An epic David Fincher video for second single Love Spent would, however, have been JUST the ticket :disco:
Master Plate and Ghosttown are the two great lost Madonna ballads of the 2010s.

I'd go for Ghosttown but take both I Fucked Up and Joan Of Arc over Masterpiece.

Master Plate is so underrated, including among the fans. And this thread is proof! :evil:

Her velvety vocals are just *chef's kiss*

"I FUCKED Up" is of course fantastique but it is not a single.

My revised WTF IS MDNA tracklist:

Side A
1. Girl Gone Wild
2. Gang Bang
3. I'm A Dick, Ted
4. I Don't Give A
5. Some Girls

Side B
1. Beautiful Killer
2. I Fucked Up
3. Best Friend
4. Love Spent
5. Master Plate
6. Falling Free

Still patchy but at least not her worst studio album anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom