Tennis 2021

Loving this final so far! It really is the Stacey Alistair dream final in so many ways. Hope Raducanu takes it but Leylah is amazing.

Am I right to understand that there are no challenges any more and that robots have replaced human line judges (and their voices)?

Am I right to understand that there are no challenges any more and that robots have replaced human line judges (and their voices)?
oui!

it may be protocol for covid but it will surely stay for good. I think I miss the drama of challenges.

Raducanu really started swinging in the last four games. That winner to seal the set was so well done and by not means easy to pull off. And she did it with margin. That's so exciting about her.

the retro outfits that Emma and the other Nike women are wearing at this contest are so beaut.

the ribbed V-neckline! the pleated skirt! :disco:

Curious - but also a little concerned how the UK and UK press would deal with an 18 year old teenage sensation winning a Slam with this kinda fairytale run.

She has an extremely good and experienced team around her but it's still going to be quite a lot. But she has dealt with the entire R16 situation at Wimbledon quite well and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, so that's reassuring.

Raducanu has started to look a little bit more stressed, looking at her support in a flummoxed manner, needs to remember she’s up a set. Hard to believe Fernandez lost to Harriet Dart in straight sets a few weeks ago.

all stars season 4 gooped GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

OMG .. championship point .. the score doesn’t do the match justice. It’s been thrilling. Two absolute stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom