Tennis 2022

Tamara Korpatsch laying into Harmony Tan from withdrawing an hour before their doubles was not the Wimbledon content I was expecting on social media today.

Tamara Korpatsch laying into Harmony Tan from withdrawing an hour before their doubles was not the Wimbledon content I was expecting on social media today.

A camp DELIGHT :disco:

The "we talked it out" follow-up this morning was ALMOST as good.

The "we talked it out" follow-up this morning was ALMOST as good.
Korpatsch left fumin’ after another Tan win no doubt.

I low key root for Tamara for various reasons.

1 she is very shy and has openly said she has no friends on tour and finds it hard to interact with the other players

2 she has a very modest background so it’s good to see her carving out a pro tennis career

3 she has a chronic fear of flying. I’ve no idea how she got herself to NYC the one time she played the US Open. She regularly misses out on bigger pay days to avoid flying, she’s never played Oz and travelled to the UK for Wimbledon by ferry.

What exactly is the point of scheduling Today At Wimbledon in the evening? I haven’t even seen it at all because the live matches are always still playing.

Just looking over the draw and I hope Tamara puts a curse on Harmony before her next match

Nice for Heather. Draw broke her way but she exploited it nicely.

Honestly we love Heather: she is such a cute example of a determined little piece who has few of the right physical gifts to play but she clearly just LOVES scampering around and pushing in a powder puff serve and taking her FAB mum to SW19.

Tan absolutely carving Boulter up with court craft and guile, making her look very one dimensional so far.

Oh Katie. At least she's off court with plenty of time to go and watch her boyfriend beat another Brit.

Tan absolutely carving Boulter up with court craft and guile, making her look very one dimensional so far.

Fun to see her and lovely Tadde Maria work their way through the draws with the skills they bring to the table.

Swiatek's winning streak just ended by Alize Cornet :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom