Terror Jr - Unfortunately (amazing synthpop)

Jark

User
This album out today is full of superbly well written short and sweet synthpop bops - try Pretty, Kinda Iconic, Have You and Little Bit for a taste.

It's a bit Allie X, a bit Americana, a bit what it feels like Ariana is going for with her current airy breezy soundscape, but better - @Pipo @POP! and the usual suspects will surely enjoy

I wonder if I'll hear a pop chorus more perfect than Terrified this year. It's such a delicate delight.

''Have You" and "Terrified" are decent. This does seem a bit Shura inspired with less warmth/melody. Have you tried Shura, @Jark ?

''Have You" and "Terrified" are decent. This does seem a bit Shura inspired with less warmth/melody. Have you tried Shura, @Jark ?
Her album is one of my favourites of the decade, flawless, but I don't hear that much similarity really. Shura is all about the little emotional details of relationships whereas Terror Jr seem to write from a more satirical, pop culture inspired place. Musically I suppose it's not worlds apart though!

Oh this is great :disco:

Had forgotten about them from 3 Strikes and Come First back in 2016 but this really refines their sound

Terrified, hungoverhadcrack and Have You are my TOP 3, but really all of it is great pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom