The American Song Contest 2022

Madame Mis-Teeq, tell us our future

• This will be a huge success and eventually replace the current presidential election system

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah but let's be realistic, it's DEAD
I’m sure we all remember when ‘The Jump’ was rested for 2018 because there was a Winter Olympics that year and they promised that it would be back in 2019 and IT’S still going strong.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: VoR
I’ve since read that they still haven’t found a broadcaster for Canada. It doesn’t look promising.

Latin America has halted because of RTVE’s plans to have Hispavisión, a similar contest, and the EBU and RTVE were in talks but it seems to have completely stalled.

I don’t even think Eurovision would last long if it only started now.

I quite loved the American Samoa song too. :disco: It was basically how I'd imagine that Coco-Dance from Eurovision 2006 but with more modern production and a competent singer. ❤️

Why would he have lost money? He probably earned far more from NBC in one season than he earned on an annual basis doing Melodifestivalen.
The production company didn't make any money. They will if its a success but so far it has not covered expenses.

I’m sure we all remember when ‘The Jump’ was rested for 2018 because there was a Winter Olympics that year and they promised that it would be back in 2019 and IT’S still going strong.
Shows often get cancelled after a hiatus because people involved in the creative process moves on to other projects. In this case I think you underestimate how tenacious Christer can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom