The American Song Contest 2022

Madame Mis-Teeq, tell us our future

• This will be a huge success and eventually replace the current presidential election system

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am watching him LIVE from my NYC hotel room.

Where’s the lotion…

The show itself is terrible. How did they get it SO wrong?

Just realised everybody is probably asleep anyway

I cannot believe THESE are the best songs (except Grant) after all these weeks - it's about on a par with the Irish National Final (I was going to say Portugal but Maro has put paid to all that unpleasantness now).

No, I can't leave my door wide open for no one

I love that he’s saving himself for someone special. 😍

The songs are all terrible apart from AleXa.

I don't think Grant is going to win but that may be a blessing in disguise for his career. Turin's Turquoise Carpet fiasco has nothing on this mess.

And what is it with America and country? Not just a little bit of country, but a lot of country, at every single opportunity.

IT'S CHRISTER!

He's doing the Jan Ola bit. Here comes the jury result!

Oh my god, are they just announcing a winner rather than having a proper voting sequence?!
No, there's a whole jury voting sequence where they do the same points as in Eurovision but also just announce the 12.

The US has been grouped into strange geographical regions like 'UPPER SOUTH' and 'PLAINS' for this purpose.

I don't think Grant is going to win but that may be a blessing in disguise for his career.
That was my line of thought as well. He’s definitely popstar material, just give him some max tracks. If none of this works out he’s still got OnlyFans to fall back on. Future is looking bright either way. :disco:

Well tune in because they will shortly be announcing the first (and most likely, ONLY) winner!
I think I enjoy making fun of this show too much to watch it and risk actually enjoying it

I think I enjoy making fun of this show too much to watch it and risk actually enjoying it
The jury voting was quite fun - you would have more sense of the regions they grouped the states into then I did :D

Can I just add that this is the first I have seen of ANY of this

I discovered they’re actually showing this on one of our local channels but it doesn’t matter cause I’m not watching.

the Lynch family has three sons, Riker, Ross, and Rocky, and one daughter, Rydel

So the voting is exactly like Eurovision - now televotes in reverse jury order.

LOL there are so many televotes available the jury vote is basically irrelevant :D

AleXa in the lead!

She got 654 televote points :D:D

I'm trying, but I can't even find a way to watch this now :D :(

A great winner to be fair.

The voting was hilarious, the jury votes must have been worth about 10% of the televote!

So, how long until it is cancelled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom