The Apprentice 2022

Creams is SHIT. The faux upmarket styling is cringe. A branch opened and closed in Wimbledon in the space of a year. Shouldn't be difficult for Harps to offer something better.

Creams is SHIT. The faux upmarket styling is cringe. A branch opened and closed in Wimbledon in the space of a year. Shouldn't be difficult for Harps to offer something better.

What’s wrong with black PVC booth seating? 😱😱

I don't think we have Creams but I do know that dessert cafés are quite popular here, I wonder if the market IS too saturated.

Tim on You're Hired...
kristen-wiig.gif

What’s wrong with black PVC booth seating? 😱😱

Turns out there are (were) two dessert chains called Creams and the industry expert on this episode of The Apprentice is behind the one that has been liquidated (and a branch of which closed in Wimbledon).

I know not of Creams: The UK's Favourite Dessert Parlour complete with PVC booths.

The Creams in Glasgow has quite the collection of TripAdvisor reviews but I don't want to turn this thread into another Delice De France hellscape.

Existing company/website

New website

Looks like the sister is still hanging about :D

Reactions: COB
Existing company/website

New website

Looks like the sister is still hanging about :D

Oh I read oh so yum as OYSHUM and thought that was the name of her old business 😅

Just spotted that the designer was on dafont.com there, I missed that in the episode itself! As always no expense spared :tongueout:

Just spotted that the designer was on dafont.com there, I missed that in the episode itself! As always no expense spared :tongueout:

If a tool is good enough for ya uni dissertation it’s good enough for the real world!

*spends 2 hours finding the perfect font then just using the art deco one you always use*

Reactions: COB
There are tonnes of dessert parlours near me and they’re always full. Apart from Creams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom